Mystogan/Edolas Jellal X Laxus

I just made Laxus and Mystogan the same age (I'm pretty sure Laxus and Mystogan have an4 year difference) amd I think they should be about 19 or 20. Just saying! Also, I'm sorry but I'm not that great at yaoi sex so sorry. Also wasn't sure how to make Laxus x Mystogan look 'natural' so I just went with this ^^;

~~~~~

With the S-Class trials, everyone was out on jobs, so Mystogan decided to relax on the second floor. It seemed he had forgotten that Laxus was already an S-Class member and looking for something to do.

~~~~~

Mystogan sighed as he slumped into his chair. No sooner did he do that, the ever so dim lights were turned off completely and Mystogan was surrounded in darkness.

"Who's there?" Mystogan called out. Quick as lightning, the man came out. Mystogan got up, but before he could do anything else, he found himself pinned against the wall by a certain someone.

"Hey, Mystogan." Laxus whispered into Mystogan's ear. Laxus's chest pressed heavily against Mystogan's back as he wrapped an arm around Mystogan's waist. With his free hand, he pulled Mystogan's mask down so that he could breath on Mystogan's neck.

"Laxus?" Mystogan called out softly into the darkness. Laxus hummed in response, his free hand now on Mystogan's shoulder. His lips were less than a centimeter away from Mystogan's ear. "What are you doing?" He asked, tensing under Laxus's touch.

"I was bored and had nothing to do. Didn't feel like going for a job. Then I saw you. I think I'll be 'doing' you." Laxus chuckled, nipping at Mystogan's ears. Mystogan felt his face heat up. Oh dear. Mystogan had known that Laxus was 'interested' in him, but not in that way. It seemed Mystogan's body was quite 'interested' too, though Mystogan in his right mind wasn't quite so sure what to think. Best to stay still and see what happened, right? Mystogan later learned that had been a bad (good??) idea.

-----

Mystogan was in nothing but his boxers and so was Laxus.

"Hey, Mystogan, I'm really hard. Can you feel it?" Mystogan could indeed feel it. It was hard not to when Laxus kept pressing himself against Mystogan's rear and back. By now, Mystogan was sure Laxus, being a Dragon Slayer, was probably going through heat or something of that sort, which would explain his... strange behavior. But what could explain Mystogan being so submissive and just letting Laxus have his way with him? Mystogan himself had no idea. Was this the power of fanficfion?

Mystogan groaned as he felt his own hardness pressing against the bed. Mystogan honestly didn't know why there were beds on the second floor, but there were. The bed he and Laxus were currently on was the only one which fit two people from what Mystogan had seen. The ache in his boxers didn't get any better as Laxus began rubbing him. It seemed Laxus had quite the ear fetish, because he'd always go back to Mystogan's ears and bite them.

"Nnggh.. Laxus.." Mystogan groaned again. Laxus chuckled in response.

"Mystogan, you're so submissive but so quiet. Why can't you make some noise for me?" Laxus asked as he slipped his hands into Mystogan's boxer, grabbing his dick. "Wow, Mystogan, you're so hard~" Laxus said. Mystogan's eyes widened and he let out a gasp, his hands fisting and  digging into the bed sheets and his back arched a little. "Hey Mystogan, turn so you can look at me." Laxus said. Mystogan did so with a bit of difficulty as Laxus still had his hands on his dick. As Mystogan looked up into Laxus's eyes, he noticed there was thunderous lust in them. Laxus smirked, taking off Mystogan's boxers and throwing them off with the rest of their pile of clothing. Mystogan blushed an even deeper shade of red, if that was possible. He closed his eyes shut and looked away in embarrassment. Laxus wrapped his hand around Mystogan's dick and began pumping it, giving quite the handjob. Mystogan moaned loudly, his back arching ever so slightly. His hands held and pulled the bedsheet a little.

"O-Oh god, Laxus.." Mystogan panted and moaning, trying to resist the urge to thrust into Laxus's hand. Laxus smirked. Just before Mystogan could reach his climax, Laxus stopped. Mystogan resisted to urge to whine, instead letting out a low groan.

"Now now." Laxus grinned. He took out his boxers, releasing his hard member. He hoisted Mystogan up a little and thrusted into him without warning. Mystogan yelped.

"Oh-- shit-- Laxus!" Mystogan almost yelled. The pain quickly turned into pleasure and Mystogan found himself moaning again. With every thrust Laxus just came in harder and soon Mystogan was reaching his climax again. "Oh- Oh god-- L-Laxus, I'm going to cum!"

"Yeah, me too, Mystogan. Just moan some more for me~"  Laxus moaned, thrusting even faster than before. Mystogan did just that. Both Laxus and Mystogan were a moaning mess. Soon they both came, Laxus releasing inside of Mystogan and Mystogan all over the bed. "Wow, you create such a mess." Laxus teased, pulling out of Mystogan. Mystogan looked away, embarrassed.