Chapter One: Min Suga

{For reference this is what Yoongi is wearing except he is wearing a white shirt}

While out on a stroll, watching the sun set with its shimmering colors of orange and purple, hues of red and yellow, the beautiful painting in the sky faded into a dusty navy blue as the moon rose. I walked into the coffee shop I was originally heading towards before I got distracted.

Walking up to the woman behind the counter, we exchanged smiles before she asked me if I wanted my usual. Nodding, she waved me away, laughing as her way of saying 'you don't need to pay, I know who you are'. I waited for a minute before she handed me my ice coffee. Frowning a bit, I looked back to see her already grabbing the can of whipped cream.

"I almost forgot your favorite part!"

I smiled as she piled the cream on high.

"Thanks Jiwoo, I don't know what I'd do without you." I wink at her.

"For starters you'd actually have to pay for your coffee."

We shared a laugh as I turned my head to the side, quickly scanning to see if my usual spot was taken. Glancing at Jiwoo one more time, I mouthed to her 'Don't forget about your promise later.' She nodded in understanding and went back to work. Quickly turning around, I accidentally bump into a man a few inches taller than me, spilling my free coffee on the both of us.

"Ah! I'm so sorry, I didn't realize there was anyone behind me!" I quickly bow my head slightly, ashamed that I had just spilled ice coffee on his white shirt and that there was whipped cream sticking to it now.

What surprised me was his deep voice as he scolded me.

"Be more careful next time."

He reached over for napkins and started wiping his shirt off. I stared at his dark hair that framed his pale face and accented his dark eyes. He noticed me staring and laughed.

"Like what you see?"

I blushed darkly and shook my head no. He smirked at me one more time before throwing the napkins away. A glint of silver tucked into his waistband caught my eye as his white shirt was now see-through. He quickly used his flannel to cover it from my sight.

"I'll see you around, Ji." He waved to my partner in crime and grabbed the hot coffee she'd just made for him.

I turned back to Jiwoo to see her handing me another ice coffee with whipped cream. "Do you know that guy, Ji?" She looked at me with shock.

"You don't know who you just ran into?"

"If I knew who he was I wouldn't be asking. Is he a bad person?"

"That's the guy I told you about. Min Suga."

I spilled coffee on Min Suga and survived?
———————————————————-

Yoongi POV

Pulling the hood up of my flannel jacket I shove the now full magazine into my pistol before putting it in the waistband of my pants. Walking into the alleyway behind the bar, BIGHIT, I wait for Jiwoo to come. She said she's got a friend who wants to join. Man I hope the guy isn't a pussy. I see Jiwoo walk in with a girl behind her.

Is that the girl from the cafe earlier?

"Ji, who's this?" I question as I lean against the brick wall. "And why is she here?"

"She's my friend I told you about." The girl behind Jiwoo gave a shy wave as I snorted. "There's no way you're joining."

"Please! I want to join."