Chapter 3

"The Count? Today?" Jennie smiled, eyes gleaming.

The heiress sat in her dark wooden bathtub. Her hair was ties up into a loose bun with wispy strands of dark hair framing her face. Jennie held in one hand a child's dolly, the one she seems to be very attached to, and a purple lollipop in the other. Jisoo was sat on a chair facing the heiress, eyes flickering down to the exposed top half of her chest where the bubble-less water sloshed over the swell of her breasts.

Jennie had relaxed into the bath earlier, setting out her preferred bath soaps and scents. An array of glass bottles placed together on a side table next to the bath, half full with honey-coloured and natural green liquids. 

Rolling up the black sleeves of her robes, Jisoo nodded purposefully whilst returning the smile. Jennie dipped her fingers into the water slowly, bringing the lollipop to her mouth and giving it an innocent suck. Jisoo looked away, feeling the deep heat in her face as her minded wandered to the gutter briefly.

"No wonder you insisted on a bath," Jisoo said, swirling the water around the tub, "When my aunt heard a guest was coming, she dropped everything and bathed her Baby Miss." 

Jennie tapped the top of a bottle in a gesture as Jisoo poured some of the pale liquid into the bath. Deciding which she would like next, the heiress leaned her bare arm on the edge of the bath as she observed the bottles of perfume. Jisoo continued pouring her desired soaps into the bath until her heiress was satisfied.

"Nothing made her happier when guests praised the baby's scent." Jisoo pinched a handful of flower petals, dropping them into the steamy bath. "You are my Baby Miss." Jennie grinned, cheeks rising high that her eyes closed a little, showing off her cute, gummy smile. "Auntie gives babies candy during baths to teach them how sweet bath time is."

As Jennie sucked on her lollipop again, she felt a pain in the back of her mouth. She grazed her jaw with her fingertips with a pout. 

"What's wrong?" Jisoo asked as Jennie frowned.

"One of my teeth must be sharp. It keeps cutting me." Jennie whined. Jisoo walked over, reaching her hands up to Jennie's jaw to hold her still and poked a finger into her mouth. Jisoo could feel the sharpness on her finger. The heiress stared after Jisoo as she walked out of the room briskly to retrieve something, coming back just as fast with a thimble on her thumb. 

"'Ah'," Jisoo whispered, bringing her thumb back into Jennie's mouth. She began to move the rough thimble back and forth over Jennie's sharp tooth to smooth it down.

A pink tint dusted over both girls' cheeks. Having her handmaiden in such close proximity made Jennie's heart beat faster. She should feel embarrassed about being naked, but she could only focus on Jisoo's eyes. Big, brown orbs flickered between Jennie's innocent eyes and her full lips. 

"So this was the scent..." Jisoo trailed off. She felt drunk as her eyes clouded black and her head felt airy.

Jisoo found it incredibly hard to swallow in the moment her eyes involuntarily stared at the heiress's chest. The water glistened on the large swell of her breasts. Pink nipples erect above the water as they were exposed to the chilly air, goosebumps erupting over her tanned skin. She could see Jennie's abdomen move as she took deep breaths. The room got steamy, and they both knew it wasn't because of the hot water.

Once brown eyes now clouded black with lust. Jennie made no attempt to cover her exposed chest, caught up in the moment herself. A warmth spread low in her abdomen as she fell deeply into Jisoo's hazy eyes. She felt serene and tranquil. 

It was definitely getting hotter under Jisoo's robes. Licking her lips, she tried desperately to keep her focus on smoothing down Jennie's tooth. She felt a touch on her elbow, and realised Jennie was brushing her fingertips delicately across her arm.