My Teacher: Mr Urie

"Laura Jessica Roberts! Get up or you'll be late for school!" My mother screamed at me every morning, so I'm used to this. "Coming!" I screamed back. I crawl out of bed and tried to brush my knotted brunette hair but I didn't really succeed. I just sigh and throw it up into a ponytail. I can't believe my mum actually moved this far, but if it keeps us safe...Fair enough. I look through my wardrobe and grab some booty shorts and a top. I guess I look okay, I just hope I make a good impression. I grab my white converse and my bag. "Hiya Mum, you ok?" I give her a kiss on the cheek "Hi Sweetie, there's your breakfast." She hands me a plate with a bacon sandwich on it. I quickly eat it and walk out the door, "have fun at school!"

I jump into my car and head off to school. I look at the different houses speeding by, none of them look the same. Some are black, some are white...It's different to New York..It seems so- I arrive at school. I park in the car park, climb up the stairs and walk through the door. A sea of students flooded past me "shit!" I get knocked over by a small girl with turquoise hair accompanied by two other girls, another small girl, but with white hair- pretty unusual- and a tall girl with unicorn-like hair. "Oh my god I'm sorry!" The blue haired girl helps me up "Hazel, you have to start being more careful. You'll take someone's eye out!" The unicorn girl turns to the girl supposedly called Hazel. "I'm sorry. Please forgive my retarded friend" the white-haired girl stares thoughtfully at me, "Hey- are you the new girl?" I nod at them "well, I'm Miranda-This is Briana" she points to the tall one "and this-is Hazel." She pats her on the head and she shoves her away "Allow us to give you a tour of the school." I nod again blankly as Briana takes my timetable "you have the same classes as us! Come on we have religious studies first" I follow them to the end of the corridor and we make a sharp turn. There were multiple  other kids in the room already,the girls sat down and I went to the teacher. She told me where to sit and lucky for me- it was right next to Miranda and the others.

Religious studies dragged on for what seemed like hours, but finally the bell rang. We jumped out our seats and made our way to science "We are so lucky" the girls giggled "why-why are we lucky?" I didn't know whether they were being sarcastic or serious "we'll because we have Mr Urie-the girls find him attractive but I don't" Briana rolled her eyes towards Hazel and Miranda- Who were stood giggling outside his classroom. "He's not" she turned and whispered to me. "I'll be the judge of that" we both smiled until everyone stopped talking. A young, handsome man stepped out the classroom wearing black skinny jeans and a white top. The two top buttons were unbuttoned, I could feel my jaw drop when I looked up at his face. His chocolate eyes caught me staring and blushed and ran his fingers through his nut brown hair. I buried my head in my hands as I felt myself go red. "Okay class" his voice was as smooth as silk "come in and sit down at your seats"