Chapter 4: Butterflies

It was 2:18am. I lay awake, staring and the ceiling and thinking about the scenario with Brendon. I wanted to kiss him so bad but- I felt as though it would be strange. I love him and he loves me...I don't want to ruin anything. After all, he IS my science teacher! Nothing else is on my mind other than him.

My alarm went off. God, I stayed up all night- I stumble out of bed. I stroll over to my wardrobe and reach for the leggings and my Gryffindor t-shirt. I slide on my black nikes, grab my bag and head downstairs. Someone knocks on the door and go to answer it. "Brendon!" The same smile that greeted me yesterday appeared on his face, "Hey baby" I blushed. "What are you doing here?" I check the time and it's only 7:45am. "Well-I decided I was going to pick you up, your car is in the garage-so yeah" he chuckles and takes my hand "Come on" he leads me to his car and opens the door. I sit down and he starts the car. I take his hand and he takes mine in return.

We arrive at school early to make sure nobody saw me getting out of his car. I walk through the reception with him and he explains we are going to do some extra tutoring before school starts as we walked through the corridors. We go up the stairs and walk to the end of the corridor to his room. He pulls me in "I wanted to do this yesterday but I was too nervous" he looked at me intently and pressed his soft lips against mine. I was shocked at first but then kissed him back. He wrapped his arm around my waist and I put my hand through his hair. Butterflies were in my stomach but quickly went away when Brendon pulled me closer. We pulled away and I could feel his hot breath on my lips, I looked up to his eyes and they were sparkling. "I love you Laura." "I love you too Brendon."