GOKU'S NEW ADVENTURE BEGINS

hello everyone my name is ghost576 although my picture clearly tells its histy i sort of messed up on making this account anyway im new to wattpad and i was inspired on making this crossover by mostly playing hyperdimension neptunia games and watching the animation show and by wacthing dragon ball super. So i thought of making this crossover so all of you HDN and DBS fans can read this crossover in fact im planning on making this crossover VERY LONG. i also ready some stories and they were impressive but this crossover will be much different then from other crossovers and later goku's friends will come to HDN very later on and I will really mix up the stories and how everything goes. One more thing since this is just fanmade I'll make the goddesses as strong as Super saiyin god blue i know there not that strong but give them a chance so if you dont like it please keep the comment to yourself and thank you now lets get started ALSO I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS IN THE STORY NEITHER DO I OWN DRAGON BALL OR HYPERDIMENSION THEY BELONG TO THEIR OWNERS THE WRITING IN THIS FANFIC BELONGS TO ME.

-CHI-CHI'S HOUSE-

Goku: Man ever since that tournament of power ended I started feeling bored.

Goten: Hey dad I have a idea.

Goku: what is it goten?

Goten: Why dont you try and going to a whole new different place?

Goku: What do you mean by that? I tried everywhere but no luck.

Gohan: He means like travel to a whole new dimension but I doubt that another dimension is real.

Goku: Why did I not think of that good idea goten now I just have to ask bulma for the super dragon radar and find all the super dragon balls and I can go somewhere else hehe.

Gohan: Dad but won't that take you forever to find?

Goku: Dont worry Gohan i'll just ask whis for some help.

BEERUS'S PLANET

Whis: So you are telling me that you need my help to find the super dragon balls?

Goku: yup I really need this chance pretty please whis.

Beerus: Now what does this saiyin want?

Whis: My lord it appears goku wants me to help him find the super dragon balls for a unknown reason sir should I help him?

Beerus: Not unless he explains to us why he needs them.

Goku: Beerus I only need them so I can travel to another dimension and fight other people that are stronger then me and so I can get strong too.

Beerus: mmm...let me think about it.

Whis: I think it would be best if you do let him go my lord just think about it, goku can be even stronger and you might enjoy a good fight with him afterwards.

Beerus: Your right but it will take him forever to reach my strength but whatever just go with him so I can take a long nap.

Whis: Ok my lord, goku beerus has given me permission to help you.

Goku: ALRIGHT!

Goku and whis set off to find the super dragon balls it nearly took them about 2 hours to find them and once they found them whis had goku's wish granted and goku will now be moved to another dimension.

Whis: See you later goku and good luck on your journey.

Goku: thanks whis oh tell my family that im at another dimension alright.

Whis: Ok oh and would you mind bringing some delicious new food whenever you come back ok? I just can't wait to taste new foods from other dimensions.