Your new role

You've always been drawn to these three boys. You had a crush on Joel and Dylan J last year but a new boy joined school this year called Dylan M. You've stared at them every break and lunch time imagining what they could do to you. Staring at there muscles and most of all their juicy asses. However, these boys were all straight and I could only just believe. They all played rugby, I wish I did so I could be on the same team as them and be close to them while playing. I had to find a way of getting to them.
Joel was blonde, he was the least muscular out of the three but still had good muscles. I used to sit behind him in lesson and there was a gap in his chair where you could see his boxers as he was sagging. I really wanted to shove my nose by that crack. Dylan J was very sporty and went to the gym a lot so was very muscular. He always wore joggers so I could see perfectly the crack of his ass and he wore short sleeve shirts so I could see his amazing muscles. Dylan M was my favourite out of the three he was new and instantly made friends with the same group as Joel and Dylan J. He again wore short sleeve shirts and I could see his beautiful muscles. But sometimes he would wear these grey sport shorts and they were so tight around his ass, it was amazing. He had the biggest juiciest ass I had ever seen in my life, I dreamed of sniffing it and being squashed by it.
It was a Wednesday evening and I was scrolling through Instagram and I seen Joel had put a post they were looking for a water boy on the rugby team for the new season. I applied straight away and made up an excuse that my mum wanted me to do more volunteering work. Joel believed the idea and said he would consult the rugby team. He messaged me later that night to say I had the job. I was so happy I got to give water to these guys but also be in the changing rooms with them. He said I would start next week.
The day came as my first time as water boy. I arrived at the ground and Joel greeted me. He looked so hot in his rugby kit. He showed me round and told me what I have to do, I walked into the room where the other boys were I seen both the Dylan's. Dylan J was already in his rugby kit and was just sat down. However, Dylan M was still getting changed he just took his trousers down and I stared at him. He was just in his boxers, he bent over to pick up his shorts and his ass faced me. It was HUGE, so juicy, I started to get a hard on and I tried to look away so it didn't grow bigger but I couldn't. My eyes were like a magnet to this ass I couldn't stop looking. He pulled up his shorts and his ass juggled as he did. I luckily hid my boner and went out onto the pitch.

We came back in after the game and all the boys were really sweaty. Some of the boys went straight home to get changed and it was just Dylan J, Joel and Dylan M left. They all got completely naked and walked into the shower. I tried to pretend I was looking at my phone, while secretly taking a peek. They all washed their bodies, I loved it when they washed their ass because they just jiggled around. My cock was getting harder and harder. I put my bag over it to try and not notice. Dylan M turned round, luckily he had his eyes closed from the shampoo. I seen his cock it was massive 7" at least. Joel turned round as well, his cock was massive too and Dylan J's. I couldn't believe it, i was in a room with three naked jocks. My boner was so hard right now. Dylan M turned round again and I stared at his big juicy ass imagining the things I could do to it, i didn't notice but Joel was watching me and knew what i was looking at. He said "what you staring at?" I replied "nothing I wasn't staring"
"Yes you were you were staring at Dylan's ass weren't you?"
"Um um no, i mean I couldn't help it it's just so big"
" you perv" Dylan J said.
"Do you like my ass?" Dylan M asked?
" I guess I do. I mean who doesn't"
" I think we should punish him boys, If you know what i mean" Dylan M said. They all started walking towards me...