My first punishment

They continued to walk towards me and their cocks jiggled as they did. They all surrounded me and stared at me. They started jiggling their cocks with their hands and Dylan M told me "suck it". I didn't hesitate to obey and I shoved his juicy cock in my mouth. It tasted amazing and I shoved it right to the back of my throat. He grabbed my the back of my head and pushed me towards him so I was gagging on his cock. While I was doing this Dylan J and Joel were jerking themselves off. Joel lifted my hand and put it on his cock and Dylan J did the same with the other hand. I was jerking Dylan J and Joel off with each hand and sucking Dylan M off. This was heaven for me. Dylan M pulled out and walked over to wear his clothes were and said "I got an idea" while he was gone Joel shoved his cock in my mouth, his wasn't as big but it still made me gag. Dylan M came back with his boxers on "why did you put them on Dylan?" Joel asked. "I'm going to make him sniff my ass, I've seen the way he looks at it and now that is the only thing he'll be able to see when it surrounds his face" this gave me a even bigger boner than I already had. Dylan J and Joel both said "good idea" and walked off to put their boxers on. Dylan M stared at me and turned round and asked "ready to sniff this boy?" As he smacked his ass, I said "yeah I guess". He told me to call him master from now on. He bent over and moved his ass towards me, I could feel the warm musky smell coming closer. It was soon pushing me up against the wall and my nose was so deep in it. Although I couldn't see I think Joel and Dylan J had arrived back. This was a great come true for me. I sniffed his ass so good it smelt amazing. He was really nice about it and said if I needed air I should just tap the bench three times and he'll get off straight away. Although I didn't want to do this I had to, i needed air. I did it and I instantly felt a rush of cold air his my face. "I think he enjoyed it" Joel said laughing "yeah look he's got a massive hard on" Dylan J said. "My turn now then" Joel said. He bent over and got into the same position, and I could smell the stench of his ass coming towards me he was getting closer and closer and it eventually hit my face like a cushion. His ass was really soft it surrounded my face and all I could breathe was his ass, his ass was really stinky but not as nice as Dylan Ms. He pulled his ass away and Dylan J put his ass on my face, he smelt amazing, however he was so muscular it was hard on my face he moved around into position so I could get the best scent. He had such a dirty ass he shouted to me "lick it" i obeyed him, not that I didn't want to. I licked through his boxers and moved my tongue around his ass. He stayed there for the longest, about 20 minutes I only knocked the bench 4 times, I could still breathe under his ass.
Dylan J then lifted his ass. The boys just stood and stared at me. Dylan M whispered something to Joel. Joel nodded and sniggers, he then whispers it to Dylan J and he giggles. Dylan M said "you're going to enjoy this slave, we are all really gassy and need someone to sniff our farts and you're the perfect person for the job, so lay down" . This was my fetish, I couldn't believe my three crushes were going to fart on my face and make me sniff them. It was going to be heaven. I later down on the bench facing the ceiling and I seen a leg go over me and then an ass came towering over my face, I knew from the boxers it was Joel. He said "I had a burrito for lunch, so I'm real gassy" he crouched down so his ass was just above my face, he never sat. He let out a big fart and it all just surrounded my face I sniffed every last bit of the fart. Afterwards he sat completely on my face and squashed me, my nose was centimetres from his asshole, just through his boxers. He let out a minor fart that came straight through the boxers and into my mouth, that was all from Joel as he got off he pulled down his boxers and sat bare ass on my face. I loved it, his bum had lots of bum fluff which ticked my nose. Also it smelt so bad as the scent of his farts still lingering in his ass. Dylan J was next, his ass was by far the stinkiest, but it was the most uncomfortable. He plumped down on my face and let out the biggest fart ever, they all laughed out loud and Dylan J grabbed my head and pushed me deeper inside his ass to sniff it all up. Dylan J only had this fart to let out and then it was Dylan M's turn. He towered over me and slowly squatted down onto my face he had the biggest and juiciest ass I had ever seen in my life and it was surrounding my face! He sat in their for a while before he let out his first fart. I knew when he was going to though, he clenched his ass cheeks together trapping my nose inside and let out a massive stinky fart it went right up my nose and into my mouth and I could feel it going down my throat. I loved this so much. He stayed there ages and let out a good number of farts. He got up and said "this I want you get if you do this again" I nodded and the boys left, I walked home still having scents of their farts now and again. I couldn't wait for next time.