Nico

Have you ever felt worthless, or numb? Well that's my feeling everyday. Hi I'm Nico and this is my story on how to be . . . well me.
          I live in Manhattan, New York in a huge white house with my step mom, my Dad, my sisters Hazel and Sadie, and my two dogs Mrs O'Leary and Cerberus.
        I love my step mom and bullied at school. I have a lot of problems. Like I cut myself and have an eating disorder.
        My sister Hazel is amazhang. She has curly brown hair and gold eyes. She also has a boyfriend Frank who is really nice. My other sister Sadie is also amazing. She has blue eyes and caramel hair. She also has a boyfriend Walt who is pretty cool. He kinda looks like the Egyptian god of death Anubis.
         I love my sisters don't get me wrong but they can be kind of annoying. Especially at school. They always watch me eat from the table they sit at with their friends.
          Right now I'm in my room listening to music. I have a black beanie, grey shirt, and black skull pajama pants. I'm listening to Demons by Imagine Dragons and quietly singing along. I look at the gauze bandage on my wrists from my last cutting. I sighed, if only life could be different. Then I heard my dad call me down for dinner,"vieni giù a cena!!"
     "venendo papà!!" I yelled back. I got up and put a black hoodie on and walked downstairs into the dining room.
       "Hey Nico. Frank and Walt are staying for dinner. Is that ok with you?" Sadie and Hazel asked me.
        "Do I have a choice?" I asked. They shook their heads. I sat down in between my sisters and looked at my plate. It was full of Italian food. I can't eat all this.
        "So Frank, Wlat do you to do any sports?" My dad asked.
          "Yes we both do football and basketball." Frank said.
         "And I'm on the soccer team." Walt said. My dad nodded.
         "We keep telling Nico to go out for sports but he won't." My dad said. The boys nodded. My dad kept talking about boring stuff while I just stayed quiet.
        Then I saw Cerberus crawl under the table and I looked around and started giving him my food. Then there was a piece of broccoli left so I ate it. I stayed there for awhile until dinner was over and I had to do the dishes.
          After the dishes were done I walked upstairs and fell asleep. Not ready for tomorrow.