Nico

I woke up to find my room silly strung in yellow, pink, and orange. I screamed. I got up and looked over at my picture of me, Bianca, mama, and dad. I started to cry. I walked into the bathroom with the picture and closed the door.
tw
       I took out my knife and began to cut. When I was done I wrapped my arms in gauzes and walked out of the bathroom. I was surprised my beanie stayed on all night.
tw end
       I walked downstairs into the dining room where everyone else was. And in the calmer voice I said,"Who did this." Holding up the picture.
        "Sorry Neeks it was us, the boys thought you would laugh we didn't think it would matter." Jason said.
        "Did you even look at the picture?" I asked through gritted teeth. The boys shook their heads. I wiped off the silly strung and showed them the picture. "WHAT YOU JUST SAID TO ME TOLD ME THAT YOU WERE SAYING BIANCA DIDN'T MATTER. HOW COULD BIANCA NOT MATTER??"
       They all looked down. "We're sorry Neeks."
       "Next time don't touch my stuff, and don't call me that." I started to walk away but my dad stopped me.
        "Nico you have to eat something."
       "I'll get something later."
       "No now Nico."
       "Dad."
        "Don't pull that on me, now sit down and eat or I'll tell them." I paled. I walked over and sat in between my sisters and looked at my plate. It was empty. Hazel took some fruit and put it on my plate while Sadie gave me some pancakes. I started to eat my fruit but as soon as I finished my stomach was telling me I couldn't eat any more.
         "Dad can i be excused?"
         "Nico you have to finish."
        "Dad I can't."
         "Try." Then Percy came up and asked Sadie to move over.
tw
       "Don't worry Uncle Death I feed baby Neeks over here." Then he picked up my fork took a piece of pancake and shoved it into mouth. He did that until the two pancakes were gone. My stomach was ready to burst. I got up and ran to the bathroom and knelt over the toilet and started throwing up.
tw end
        Then I heard footsteps behind me. I looked up. It was Will Solace.
       "Nico, are you ok?" I nodded.
      "Are you sure you don't look like it?" I nodded.
     "Yea I'm fine."I said. My voice was raspy and hoarse.
       "You need water. Let's go get some." I nodded. We walked back to the dining room where Hazel and Sadie had worried looks on their faces. Percy looked mad. At me or at himself? Jason, Reyna, Thalia, Leo, Annabeth, Piper, Frank, and Walt looked at me with pity.
        Then Hazel noticed me. "Nico are you ok?" I nodded. She handed me a drink of water and I drank it all.
       "Nico, I'm so so sorry I shouldn't have done that, I should have been thinking and..." Percy said.
         "Perce it's ok. I'm ok. You couldn't have known."
        He nodded and hugged me. Then Uncle P broke the silence. "Who wants to come out on my boat?" We all nodded and went upstairs to get changed. I put on my black and white swim trunks and black and dark grey swim shirt. Leo had red swim trunks with orange fire. Percy had green swim trunks. Jason, and Frank had purple swim trunks, while Will and Walt had yellow and grey swim trunks. The girls all had blue matching suits. Then we went out on the boat.
         When we were out there , I clung to Uncle P. I am so scared of shark infested water. We stayed out there for half of the day then went home where I fell asleep listening to Demons.