Nico

A couple months passed since Marie left us. Percy, Jason, and Thalia left yesterday. Dad married another woman who was named Peresephone. She was nice for the first five seconds we met her. Then after a week she started abusing me, but making life hard for my sisters.
        It was Thursday morning before school when I heard noise in the hallway.
      "Peresephone please grab me some from my room." I heard the desperate voice of my sister, Sadie say.
      "No. Go get them yourself." Persephone said. Then I heard her walk away.
      I walked out of my room to the bathroom door. "Sadie, you ok?" I called.
      "Yea." She said sniffling.
       "No your not do you need help?"
      "Yes."
      "What do you need?"
        "C-can you grab me a p-pad from my room?" I stood there probably red faced.
     "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... yea I can are they in your drawer that you tell me to never open?"
     "Yes." I walked into Sadie and Hazel's room. I opened the drawer and pulled one out. I walked back to the bathroom and slid it under the door.
        I walked downstairs where Hazel was waiting for me. "Where's Sadie?"
     "Peresephone wouldn't help her with her little visit from Aunt Flo but I took care of it." Hazel looked confused. Then shock poured into her face.
     "Poor Sadie I wish I could've helped her, but thanks Neeks." I nodded. Sadie came downstairs and hugged me.
      "Thank you Nico." I nodded. Hazel and Sadie had a silent conversation which made me feel very awkward. But then again when am I not.
     "Uh guys can we go. If we don't get there in five minutes then Jason, and Percy will send out a search party. They nodded and we walked to school.
     When we got there Hazel and Sadie went to their friends while I looked for RARA. I found her by the water fountain talking to this girl Drew. I waited for the bell to ring so I just texted while they fought. Then the bell rang so I walked to English. I put in my ear buds and listened to Soldatino. I tuned out all of class, even I was called some names. Then the bell rang and I walked to my next subject then my free period. I climbed my tree and sat there. Then I walked into lunch. I grabbed an apple and water then walked over to the table in the corner.
tw 
        Then my worst nightmare happened. Luke, Octavian, and Chris sat around me smirking. "Hey fag."
     "What's going on today?" Chris asked. I shrugged. They dragged me to the bathroom still laughing. They laughed again and started kicking me and calling me names.
tw
         When they were done I washed my hands and wrapped up my head in a gauze. Luckily my hair covers it but I still put on my beanie. Then I walked into the bathroom stall sat down and took out my knife and began to cut three across both wrists. Then I saw three pairs of shoes come in. One was blue. Percy. One was grey. Jason. And the last were yellow. Will. Oh crap.
       "Hey guys have you seen Nico today?"
      "No I haven't but I'm worried about him."
       "Maybe he's sick."
       "No, because Hazel and Sadie would've told us." Then they left. I wrapped my arms and left the bathroom. I went back to the cafeteria  and ate my apple. This was going to be a long day.