Nico

I wandered back to my house and walked upstairs into my room ignoring my dad asking me what was wrong.
    Hazel came in with a sad look on her face. "Percy told me what happened at truth or dare. Are you ok?"
     "No I'm not ok Hazel my friends probably think I'm a disgusting f*g who they can't be friends with."
      "Don't say that."
      "What Hazel this can't be ok! Leo just wanted to humiliate me and they're probably gonna bully me now."
       "They won't do that Sadie and I will make sure of that."
        "You don't know that Hazel! They could literally do anything and I still wouldn't be able to stop them."
          "Nico you have to believe in yourself and others." Then Sadie ran in and hugged me.
           "Oh Nico, Walt called me and told me what happened at truth or dare and that they're coming over to apologize." Oh great. I really hate it when people apollogize for what they do. I rolled my eyes and followed Hazel and Sadie downstairs and we sat on the couch next to dad. Then Hazel and Sadie got a call from Piper, Annabeth, and Thalia and walked out the door.
        Then I heard a knock at the door. Dad got up and got it for me. "Hey boys."
          "Dad if this a people who I'm not speaking to come by please tell them to leave."
        My dad turned and looked at the boys. "I have a feeling he's not talking to you."
        "Nico we're really sorry. If you just told us."
           "Is there a loud busing noise over there dad because it's annoying."
           Then my dad said,"Nico what is going on?"
          I looked at my dad and gulped. What if he's homophobic? "Umm.. uh.. well.. I-I'm a ... I'm gay." I whispered. My dad looked at me and smiled.
        "Son I don't care if your gay or not I just care about you." I looked up at my dad and grinned.

Then I had a flashback to the day Percy and Jason found out.

Flashback

       We were standing in a store owned by this guy Eros Cupid. Stupid name. He was the only one who knew I was gay because he overheard Luke bullying me. Percy and Jason owed him some money that they didn't have.
       "Sorry sir we don't have the money."
        "Well maybe your cousin can."
         "How?"
         Cupid had looked at me with a sinister smile. "By confessing of course."
        "Confessing what? Nico what is he talking about?"
Play song now.

    "Nothing you wouldn't understand."
    "Poor poor Nico di Angelo so afraid so alone."
    "Nico tell us."
    "No it's hard to understand."
     "It would pay off your cousins debt. You wouldn't like the police down here would you?" I shook my head.
        "Nico just tell us we won't judge you."
        "Yes you will you'll never have a problem like this. I'm so disgusting."
       "Aww come on Nico please." I blushed.

"I'm gay. "

Flashback over

      I shivered. Alone.