Chapter 6

Cheryl's POV
I woke up in Toni's arms as she moved to turn off her alarm. I look up at her with my head on her chest and smile. "Good morning baby" she says in a sleepy voice. "Good morning baby" I said . She smiled at me and leaned over to kiss me . I smile as the feeling of her lips start to leave mine. I look at her and continuing to smile. God she's so beautiful in the morning. I love the way it feels to fall asleep and wake up to her in the morning. She's so beautiful that it's scary.  "Let's get ready for school" I say and she frowns "but then I can't lay here and cuddle with my girlfriend" I mimick her face and smile "oh yeah there's that" I say and I lean up and kiss her "but if I don't get started on getting ready I'm never going to be done by the time school starts" I say and start to get out of bed. She pulls me back and I fall onto the bed in her arms and she kisses me on the back of my head . "Oh come on Cher 5 more minutes." She says like a little kid trying to get some sleep and I laugh and start to face her and smile at how adorable she is. "How can I say no to that cuteness, fine I guess I can skip my eyeshadow, just 5 more minutes." I say and she kisses me. "You don't need makeup anyway , your the most beautiful girl in this world." She says and I give her a kiss that quickly turns heated . With my tongue in her mouth and hers in mine . It gets even more heated and I wind up on top of her lap with my arms around her neck laying on her shoulders and her hands on my waist. I end up moving my lips from hers and start to kiss her jaw bone. Then I make my way to her neck and start to kiss it and suck on it and I know that she will have marks on her neck . I could hear the slightest noises from her and she moves her head where her lips are back on mine and we continue to make out until her lips are on my neck , leaving marks for sure. I move my lips back to hers and we stay like that until we have to breathe . We stop and I have a smirk on my face looking at the marks on her neck "that was way more then 5 minutes" she laughs "yeah, but it was fun."  I smile " I'm going to go get ready. " I walk out of bed into the bathroom and look at the mirror and see the marks on my neck "TONI TOPAZ !!!!! " She laughs knowing exactly what I am yelling about. She walks in "may I help you " with a smirk on her face . "Look at this big ass hicky you left. Wth babe " I said low-key mad . She smiles and laughs "hey I didn't hear you complaining about it earlier" she says laughing but then stops and See's the hickys on her "Oh my God Cheryl , look at this big as hicky . I didn't know you could make them that big." She said touching her neck. "have you met me and like you said I didn't hear you complaining about it earlier." I said as I started my makeup and put some on my neck so it could cover some of it not all of it . I finished my look and walked out into the bedroom and saw Toni putting on her shirt but I just stood there and stared and she turned around after she finished "you missed a spot on your neck . I can still see the hicky" she said with a smirk. "And?" I walked over to my bag and put on my clothes for school and I could feel her eyes on my so as I put on my top I turned around "can you see anything on my back?" She walked over and touched my back "nope looks fine" I turn around and pull down my shirt but still showing off my stomach "yeah I know." And smirked. "Oooh your such a tease" she says "You know you like it" I smirk "true" she laughs "your not going to cover that hicky babe?" I ask . "I don't like a lot of makeup , so I'm just going to put this scarf  over it , while not looking dumb." She said simply. "I wouldn't be putting anything on it if it wasn't this big.'" she laughs as we walk outside the trailer. "Are we taking my bike or separate ways to school?" . I smile "let me get my bag and we can take your bike" she smiles "I have one question?" I look at her "and what is that?" She smiles "what are we going to tell people if they ask about us or our hickys" she asks "We don't have to tell people anything , we can be as public as we want , like I said I don't care who knows . If they ask I won't deny but if they don't I won't say anything." I say as I grab her hand and she smiles "Okay. So does that mean I can kiss you in public?" I smile "Yes Toni you can kiss me in public" I say "okay" she smiles as she walks over to her motorcycle "I understand if you don't want to be all touchy feely in public Cher, and I definitely understand if it's just around your mother that you don't want to be all touchy feely okay?" I smile and say "In public and at school I don't care what we do , or who knows . At my home I do kinda want to keep it on the D L just because of my mother. " She smiles "I understand babe" she says "hold on" I do as I'm told and grab onto her waist and lay my head on her back the whole ride to school. We get there and people our making their way into the school and some are waiting outside of the school. We stop and I see her group of friends and I see mine. We get off and I give her , her helmet and I grab her hand in mine and we walk past her bike. "Hey babe , I'm gonna go talk to fangs and the boys okay , I'll see you in first period" she says "okay babe I'm gonna be over there with Betty and her gang of misfits, see you in first" I give her a kiss and we smile through it and we let go of each other's hands and she heads to her group and I head over to mine . You can see all the eyes on us as we separated. I walk up to Betty and Veronica . "Hey" I say "hey cuz" she looks like she's trying not to bring up the fact that I just got of a motorcycle holding hands and kissed a girl. "What the hell happened to your neck?" Veronica asked me "I don't know what you mean?" Betty looked at me "you know what she means , look at that hicky" she said "oh that , oh it's nothing" I say as we walk into the girls restroom "Nothing? It's big and I can see the  discoloration on where the concealer is.  So What happened to your neck , or better yet who did it?" Betty says calling my bull just like a best friend would. "Ummmmmm..." She interrupts me "Was it that girl you came to school with today? What's her name? That Serpent girl who you were arguing with.?" She said "Yes and  her name is Toni" I say "so what's up between y'all?" Veronica asked me a little unsettled because I know she's had a crush on me for years , well at least since she came out as Bi . "Ummmmmm... Toni's my girlfriend" I say and Betty looks Shocked on another level "Since when?" She asked and Veronica nodded "last night" I say simply. "OMG Cher did y'all... you know... Is that why you have that hicky on your neck?" I blush at Veronica's questions "first off, No we didn't do it, And second I have had this hicky since this morning before school." I answer her questions. "Wait before school, was she the one you ended up going with?" Betty asked me and Veronica looked in confusion. "Yes , I spent the night with her " I answered "Oh ok. Cheryl are you happy?" I smile at my dear cousin's concern "Yes, very" she smiles and says "well I'm happy for you." Veronica pipes in and say "yeah me too cher" she looked disappointed that I was with someone but happy to see me happy at the same Time me "Thank you , both of you" I smile and give them a hug.