Chapter 11

Cheryl's POV
Toni and I spent the next couple days planning and preparing. She convinced Fangs and Sweet Pea to help us. We ended up with a pretty good plan. Our plan A is , Toni and I are going to go to my house and we will see if my mother is alone. When we discover she is home then, I am going to walk in thistle house with the key I have and Toni will follow behind me but she won't be visible to my mother until the time needed. Fangs and Sweet Pea will be outside the door just in case my mother starts to retaliate or isn't cooperating with us. Toni wants to make her hurt but I told her that's more of a plan B approach.
It's Now Sunday night and I'm cuddled up with Toni in her room. We are watching TV but I'm not paying attention to it, I'm just thinking about tomorrow night. "You good Cher?" Toni asks. "Yeah I'm fine." I say and she pulls me closer and faces me. "Seriously, are you okay? You seem somewhere else" she asks knowing something is up. "Everything is okay babe, I'm just thinking about tomorrow." I say and she looks at me. "Don't worry Cheryl , I'm going to be right there for you and I promise I won't let your mother go anywhere close to you." She says. "I know Toni, I'm not worried about that, I'm worried she's going to do something to hurt you or worse. I don't want you to get hurt because of me, especially if it's to sick up to my mother. You don't deserve to pay for anything that is between just me and my mother. I don't want anyone getting hurt, but I don't know what I'd do if it was you. Toni I love you so much, you are the only one who has loved me and the only one or thing that I love and actually care about. I want you to promise me that you'll look out for yourself as you are for me. I don't want to see you hurt baby. Please promise me you'll be careful." I say on the verge of tears. She kisses me and after about 5 seconds I pull away. "Please promise me..." I say and she runs her hand through my hair down to my shoulder and arm to my hand. She looks at me. "Cheryl I promise you I'll try my best to protect myself and you. But you need to understand that if it comes down to it being me or you I'm picking you. I love you too much to see anything happen. I will always pick you over anything. You are worth fighting for and even getting hurt for. I will always be here for you no matter what. I've never felt this way about anyone and I am NOT planning on losing or messing this up. I will do anything I have to, for you. And I promise you that I will try to make sure that I'm safe as I am going to do with you. I love you, your all I care about Cheryl I want you to know that I love you so much and That's why I'd pick you over myself every time." She says. "I know, I just want you to be safe. Your promise to at least try is more than I wanted. I love you Toni" I say and kiss her. She kisses back immediately. We stay like that for awhile. We end our kiss when we need air. We just laid there for a while. I fell asleep in her arms.

Why am I at thistle house again.... Shit if my mother's here she's going to kill me. I run to the front door. IT'S LOCKED!??!! Damnit ! . I run to the nearest window. IT'S LOCKED TOO!!!!
I grabbed  the iron rod  by the fireplace. I swung it at the window to try to break it.... But I doesn't even make a crack. I hear footsteps coming down the stairs... I raise my iron to be ready... But I see it's Toni .... She looks worried. "Baby...hey, we've got a situation." She says. "What's wro-" I stop as I see my mother coming down the stairs... She has... A GUN! "MOTHER!!! DON'T HURT HER... PLEASE LET HER GO!" I plead. "Cheryl, that's not going to happen... Child she's making you deviant , she's convincing you to do things that isn't right for you to do." She says. "What the hell are you talking about?" I ask. "OH DON'T try to lie to me ... I know that you two have had... Intercourse.... It's unholy... it's deviant." She says disgusted.
She walks closer to Toni with the gun.
"PLEASE MOTHER DON'T HURT HER...She didn't do anything...it was all me.. I was the one who convinced her to have sex with me. It was me. Please don't hurt her." I say and I start to cry. Toni looks at me she's scared. "I'm sorry Cheryl I have to do this.." my mother says. "CHERYL I LOVE YOU" Toni screams right before my mother holds the gun to Toni's head. BAMM!!!!

I wake up in my bed crying.... I look to the side of me and Toni's not here. "TONI?!!!" I yell. I start crying hard. I can feel another panic attack coming on.... I'm hyperventilating.

Toni's POV
I'm in the bathroom washing my hands.. and I hear Cheryl.. she's calling out to me. Shit she must of had another nightmare. I get out of the restroom. I can hear her crying and hyperventilating. OH SHIT she must be having another panic attack. I run in the room. I can't see Cheryl because it's dark. I turn on the light. I see her on the bed crying and having a panic attack. "Baby... Hey.... Calm down... I'm right here..." I say as I run to be right next to her. I hold her in my arms trying to calm her down. She's crying into my chest. "Just follow the patterns of my breathing." I say and I can feel her calm down. She looks up at me. She wipes her tears from her eyes and hugs me. I hug her back. I let go to try and face her but she doesn't. So I just put my hands on her back and hold her. "Baby... Do you want to talk about it?" I ask. She lets go. "I guess." She says. I hold her hand.      "What happened.?" I ask. "I was at thistle house and I tried to Leave but everything was locked... And you came down the stairs.  My mother followed you... But she had a gun... I tried to plead with her but...she did it anyway." She says trying to hold back tears. "Did what?" I ask. "She...she.. killed you." She says on the verge of tears. "Baby.. im right here.. nothing is going to happen. It was just a nightmare." I say and she nods. "I love you" she says. "I love you too babe" I say. She kisses me and we go back to sleep.  Tomorrow is the big day... The day she stands up to her mother.
See you there Penelope.

A/n hey lovelies I hope y'all had a great holiday break. I hope y'all enjoy this chapter. Sorry it took so long to update. I had school this week. Well... See you next update.