Chapter 8

Toni's POV
I woke up while the dime sunlight hit my face. I noticed a beautiful red head lying next to me , her head on my arm facing the wall. She looked so peaceful. As I remembered the night before I smile. I move closer and hold her to my bare chest. I kiss her gently on the back. I smile and start to toy with her hair. We stayed like that for about an hour more and then I start to feel her move in my arms and she turns around and smiles at me. "Good morning baby" she says sleepily. "Good morning gorgeous" I said. She smiles. "I'm not even wearing any  makeup yet , or clothes for that matter" she says with a giggle that I swear made my heart skip. "You don't need anything to make you beautiful or Gorgeous.  You just have to be you. And TBH I've never seen you more beautiful than you are right now. Laying in my bed , naked , no makeup." I smiled and she kissed me. "Last night was amazing" she said and I smiled. "It really was."
She laid in my arms for about 10 minutes and then she got up. "Where are you going?" I say as she puts on my oversized T-shirt I had. "I'm going to get some food I'm hungry. What do you like?" I smirked . "You" I said and she laughed.  "I need real food babe" she smiles and walked out into the kitchen. After about 5 minutes I smell food and I get out of bed and put on Cheryl's shirt that was on the floor. Cheryl's taller than me so it's a little long on me. I walk out and I see her cooking and I smile. She looks like she's out of a movie. I walk up from behind her and wrap her around her waist and kiss her neck. I rest my head on her shoulder and she continues to cook. "Hey babe, i thought you would stay in bed while I cooked for us." I smile. "I got lonely" I say and she giggled. "Oh really?" She turns around and puts her arms around my neck. I nod my head. "Yeah" she leans in and kisses me. I smile. She smiles back . "Mmm.... The food smells great but you better lower down the flame" she looks at me confused. "It's burning". She looks at me alarmed. "Oh shit" she yells as she takes it off the burner. "Sit down babe while I serve you breakfast" I smile and do what I'm told. "Smells great babe." She laughs. "No it doesn't, it's freaking burned." She laughs. "Nope , it's smells better than my cooking." She laughs. "You know what?" I say. "What?". She smiles. "You're so beautiful, and I love your laugh." She blushes. "I love you" she says to me with a huge blush on her cheeks. "I love you too cher." I smile. "You know what else I love" I say "what?" She smiles. "How breathe taking you look in just my t-shirt and nothing else." I smirk. "I could say the same about you babe." She smirks. I get up and kiss her.  We finish eating and we go back to my room and watch TV for a while then Cheryl get a call. .

Cheryl's POV
I lay in Toni's arms and my phone starts to ring. I want to let it ring and not get up and leave Toni's imbrace but it just keeps ringing. "Ughh this better be good." I say annoyed and Toni laughs and then pouts as I get up.
I grab my phone and see it's my mother calling.

Penelope : Cheryl , where are you? You're not at Betty's I already checked there.

Cheryl: I'm at my...um other friend's house , she barely moved to Riverdale and I'm helping her unpack.

I say and I look at Toni. It hurt me to call her my friend and not my girlfriend but I had to.

Peneolpe: well child I need the car. I have a client out of town and they don't want to meet me at thistle house our pick me up so I have to drive. Come home now so I can get the car.

Cheryl: mother , it's my car why do you have to take mine , you have yours.

Peneolpe: my car is in the shop again. Now get home and give me the car. I don't care who comes over or where you go to while I'm gone I just need the damn car.

Cheryl: fine, I'll be there in about 20 minutes . How long will you be gone?

Peneolpe: the whole week. I also have other arrons to run so I will be back Saturday morning.