chapter 2

(end of the day)

I walked to my locker and grabbed my bag I saw the tall boy from the rooftop walk down the stairs ' I guess he's new, thats why he  must stick out so much' i walked to on to the bus and took a seat the 'new boy' walked to the back of the bus with his head down 'he must be shy' i thought as the bus filled with students, yelling, moving  seat to seat around the bus. I looked behind me at the boy his hoodie up covering his face looking straight down. everyone took their seats as the bus started up.the bus stopped i got off and saw 'new boy' get off and walk the opposite way that I did.

I stood outside my house and took a deep breath before twisting the door nob, I ran up the stairs, I got to the top when I was hit to the ground from behind. I turned around my 'mom' standing over me I didn't care to fight back I would get hit even more if I did. my body swang back and forth as I was kicked over and over again..."stupid low life brat!" she yelled walking downstairs. I slowly got up and limped to my room and took out my phone as I fell on my bed. I opened snapchat. I guess I was right, everyone was talking about 'the new boy'

 I guess I was right, everyone was talking about 'the new boy'

'his body looked a lot like taes

'his body looked a lot like taes.' *sigh* must be false hope. I turned my phone off and went to the bathroom to wash my face, I turned off the water and got ready for bed, I flopped on the bed and fell asleep.

(next day) 

I hit my alarm I had an hour to get ready, I slowly got out of bed and took a quick shower I looked in the mirror seeing the bruises on my neck and face. I grabbed my makeup and covered them up the best I could. I slowly walked downstairs and made some toast, I grabbed it as soon as it came out and walked out the door I ate my toast on the way to the bus stop. I waited at the bus stop looking down at my phone when I felt a tap on my shoulder "excuse me do you know if this is the stop for-"I turned around my heart almost felt as it dropped to my stomach. we stared at each other for what felt like hours "tae?" I spoke still looking into his eyes "ya, y/n?" I nodded my head he pulled my into a tight hug. "I'm so happy to see you," he said holding me " I missed you to tae" he pulled away and smiled, "I thought I saw you yesterday in class" he wiped his tears that had formed in his eyes. I smiled thinking I had him back again the bus slowly stopped behind us "let's go" i said walking onto the bus, he pulled his backpack on his shoulder.

he sat next to me and we started to catch up but I let him talk more because I really didn't have much to say and... I didn't want to tell him how it really was at my new "home" and "family" I couldn't... he was so happy to see me... I couldn't. it sounded like his new house was good he had a little brother that was also adopted. I felt so happy for him, our bus stopped as the students flooded off the bus into the building. we walked inside "hey y/n what's your schedule ?" "o we have 3 classes together" he smiled I looked at his paper he was right history, pe, math, and c lunch "o ok well see you in history" I waved as we walked are different ways I loved the feeling of him being back in my life. he's taller than when I last saw him and a little hotter. I got past 2 of my classes and went to history, tae had an open seat next to him. I sat next to him he smiled "I still can't believe I'm seeing you again" he said smiling, I smiled "hey do you have snapchat?" I asked he looked down at his phone "uh ya what's your username?" we added each other we put our phones down listened to the lesson.

as soon as we knew it class was over "um i still don't remember my schedule... do you know what we have next?" he asked laughing  "lunch" "o want to do it like we did when we lived at the  orphanage"I had a flashback to us sitting on the bench outside of the orphanage. "ya that would be nice" we walked to the roof and sat on one of the benches. we sat looking at the trees below us. i heard him giggle and turned to him "I still can't get over how much I missed you,"  he pulled me into a hug "i missed you too" a tear fell from my eye. "do you want to come over to my house to study today, we can hang out for a little while afterward, maybe you can  show me around the neighborhood  so i don't get lost anymore " "um ya sure"I said hesitantly  worried about what my 'parents' would do if they found out I didn't come straight home to be their personal punching bag.

(time skip after school)

"hey, tae ready to go to your house" he closed his locker "ya, I'm happy your so excited to speed time with me again " he couldn't stop smiling when I was near him but neither could i. we walked around the neighborhood as I pointed out beautiful trees and houses. i stopped and looked down at my phone

one new text

I opened my phone to the text 

get your ass back here right now.

I looked  up at tae "sorry tae but I have to go home" he looked sad as he looked back at me "do you have to?" "yes, sorry tae but maybe we can hang out tomorrow" he sighed "ok, well let me walk me home then " "o ok" he walked me up to the door "thank you tae ill see you tomorrow" I hugged him "you too, stay safe, ok?" "i-i will"I sutured thinking of what's gonna happen when I walk into that door.