chapter 3

(y/ns pov)

i made sure tae was far away from the house before i even opened the door. i slowly opened the door, not a noise, i closed the door shut behind me. my 'mom' walked down the stars i could tell she wasn't in a good mood, not at all. she stood in front of me "little slut." she said slapping me across the face, i was so done so done of this i finally feel happy for a minute and i have to come 'home' to being beat every day. i snapped and slapped her she gasped and grabbed an umbrella of all things and started to hit me with it. my back hit the door behind me she hit me in the neck, i fell to the ground trying to catch my breath as she walked away. i ran into my room and started to cry into a pillow, 'I'm so fucking done...what did i ever do to deserve this?!'

my phone beeped i slowly picked it up and checked the notification 

new chat from taehyung 

tae: hey do you want to hang out after school tomorrow or do something?

y/n: sounds good. what do you want to do?

i asked i knew i would get in trouble if i did what i did today but i got beat even if i do nothing wrong. might as well have some sort of happiness before. 

tae: um idk anything really you're the only friend i have right now. we can do anything you want

for some reason it made me sad when he said 'im his only friend i have RIGHT NOW'

y/n: tae, if and when you get new friends...what about me?" 

tae: when and if i get new friends you'll be my best friend! i would never forget about you:)

it made me happy to hear that someone cared after being alone for long

y/n: aw thank you tae. 

tae:anything for you. well, i gtg ill talk to you later be safe ok.

y/n:i will.

tae: tell me when you go to sleep so i can say goodnight to you before bed!

i laugh to myself as i closed out of the app. my stomach ached but i could hear them downstairs i had to go on an empty stomach again. I pulled out my homework and started.
(Finished homework)
I looked at the time on my phone and decided to get ready for bed, I washed my face and looked in the mirror more marks should up on my face and arms, I put some pjs on and went to lay on my bed when I remembered what he said.I opened Snapchat and texted Tae

Y/n:I'm going to bed now tae, good night.

Tae:goodnight y/n 💜

I blushed a little before putting my phone down and falling asleep

~ sorry for slow updates it's exam week I'll try to post more tho❤🙏~