chapter 6

(Y/n pov)

"come sleep at my house tonight"
He said I shot my head up "I can't " I replied shaking "y/n I'm not letting you go back there, not tonight, my parents aren't home it's fine." He reassured me with tears in his eye "ok..." He held me close as he walked me to his house. He took me to his room "sit on the bed in going to go get some things." He left the room and came back with a first aid kit as a little dog followed behind him. Tae sat next to me and started to clean my cuts he dabbled something on a cotton swab and put it on my cut. "Ow," I pulled my arm away "sorry y/n I have to clean your cuts" I gave him my arm, he started to clean my cuts again I flinched every time he put it on a new cut.

The small dog that followed him in jumped on the bed

Tae put the cleaning stuff down and picked up the dog placing him on my lap, " this is yeontan you can hold him while I bandage your wounds" I ruffled his fur and smiled "I think that's all for tonight" he patted yeontans head "y/n?" I looked up a...

Tae put the cleaning stuff down and picked up the dog placing him on my lap, " this is yeontan you can hold him while I bandage your wounds" I ruffled his fur and smiled "I think that's all for tonight" he patted yeontans head "y/n?" I looked up at him, his face turned soft with a light blush "I love you" he said softly his voice melting my heart."I love you to Tae " my voice cracked at the end of my sentence, tears fill my eyes for no reason he pulls me into a hug and kissed my temple. Yeontan jumped on Tae my tears turned in to a smile on my face.

"I'll go get you some pajamas," He said walking to his closest I played with yeontan till he let out an "A-HA!" he held up a long pair of pajamas that were way too big for me but I laughed it off and took them from him. "The bathrooms around the corner," he said. I quickly put it on

I went back to Taes room he got up and hugged "you look so cozy" he giggled

I went back to Taes room he got up and hugged "you look so cozy" he giggled. I rubbed my eyes "can we sleep now?" I asked looking at the time on my phone. He nodded "well goodnight Tae" I turned around, he grabbed my wrist "where are you going?" He asked confused "to...the couch..?" I replied even more confused. "No way, your sleeping comfy in my arms tonight." I blushed softly he picked me up of my feet and swooped me into his bed he laid next to me and pulled the blanket overuse, I throw my arms around him rethink all the everything that happened today.it still scared me that he knew about everything, my body grew stiff as I held him tighter. He placed one of his arms on my waist and one under my head stroking my hair. I placed my face into his chest. He slowly began to sing like he did when we where younger to help me fall asleep.

I slowly fell asleep as he held me close

{Hello sorry this was kinda boring but I have big plans for the next chapter💜I jhope you like the story so far and happy holidays🎄🎁❤}