22.

Y'all are NOT ready for how crazy this book is finna get. 😈 stay tf tuned

Vote/Comment/Share

Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gabe and Sevyn sat at their table looking over the menu to figure out what they wanted to eat. Neither of them had been to the restaurant they chose so this was some serious decision making for them.

Sevyn read the menu with such a confused look on her face. "Okay so, me and Mynnie do this thing when we go to new restaurants, right."

"Who?" Gabe raised his eyebrows. "Who is Mynnie?"

She rolled her eyes. "Jazmynn. I call her Mynnie. But anyways," she shook her head. "We both get something that sounds good to both of us and kinda share food just Incase we don't like the dish."

"I was just gonna say we should share our plates since we never been here." He chuckled. "I'm not that picky though so if you want to, we can."

They figured out what they were gonna get and by the time the server came back with their drinks, they were ready. They ordered and sat waiting for the food to come out. It was silent between them while everything else and the people around them spoke loudly. Gabe had been in his head since the moment he saw her earlier. He had some things he wanted to speak about but he didn't think now was a good time.

"You good?" She smiled nervously at him.

He nodded taking a sip of his drink. "Yeah, just got some stuff on my mind."

"Well what is it?"

Gabe shook his head quickly. "I'll tell you later. It's not important right now."

"Mhm.. Ookay." She said sipping her margarita.

They made some small talk before and after their food arrived. They shared their food like they planned to and talked about just about anything so they wouldn't be sitting there in silence.
Something was off about the vibe and Sevyn couldn't exactly figure out what it was since he said it wasn't important right now. She tried her best to ignore the difference in his energy but she couldn't. They finished eating, got some to go boxes and were on their way back to the house. "Now can you tell me?" Sevyn asked after 5 minutes of driving. She was very impatient.

"So you can do some crazy shit like run us off the road? No thanks, I like my life."

She glanced at him with a confused look. "What? You think ima get mad?" She couldn't think of anything that would possibly make her mad. "Why would I get mad?" She trailed off.

"I don't know if you'll get mad.. That's why I'd rather not talk about it in the car." Gabe sighed.

There was a stoplight and a long line of cars waiting. The traffic was so bad, Sevyn put the car in park. "You cheated on me already or something?" She suggested. "Cause that's the only thing I can think of making me mad." She looked at him and crossed her arms.

"Sevyn, I'm not talking about it in the car." Gabe shook his head. "But no, I didn't cheat on you, so chill!"

"Whatever." She said with a slight attitude putting the car back in drive and continuing the drive home. She decided not to say anything else about it. He wouldn't tell her while she was interested so she left it alone. She turned the music up and they didn't utter a word to each other the rest of the 25 minute ride. There was nothing to talk about according to her.