Chapter 15... Feelings

The sun rose up from behind the mountains. The dawn of a new day. I hadn't slept at all last night but I wasn't alone. Kratos stayed up with me. Atreus had tried only to fall asleep later on into the night. Freya and (b/n) rested in her home. I don't know what exactly what happened to him to cause his fit but Freya suggested that it may have been a curse or a spell placed on him. Coming in contact with me made it reveal itself and had to have called Thor to us. It would explain his timing.

I touched the necklace around my neck. Mother. Have I made you proud? I thought to myself. "The sunrise is beautiful," I whispered.

"Yes, it is." Kratos answered.

"I hope what I did last night when I- when we... I hope it was not too much. It was just that at that moment I was feeling... but I did not ask how you were feeling I had only assumed you felt the same

I-" Kratos placed my hand in his. I laced our fingers together again. "It's hard for me to say it out loud but... I care for you Kratos. I..." Just say it. Just say it. I looked him in the eyes. You can say it (y/n). "I... love you."

Silence.

Not a word left his lips. I'm not surprised he's quiet. Not surprised, a little hurt. I looked down at our hands. He showed some kind of affection. Maybe I rushed it. He grabbed my chin and lifted my face to his. He pressed his lips to mine. I closed my eyes. Kissing... I hadn't done it with anyone else. The way his lips moved in a soft, slow rhyme showed that he had experience. Maybe more experience than I could imagine. I followed him. I felt my body getting hot. I put my arms around his neck and slightly pushed my self against him. He put his hands on my waist holding me in place. "Mm." I moaned softly. The sound of rustling brush pulled me from the kiss. I opened my eyes and looked behind him. Atreus and (b/n) watched us laughing. I made a snowball and threw it at them. They scattered back into the woods. I looked at Kratos smiling.

He still held on to me. I leaned in to kiss him. I hesitated but he didn't. I truly believed that at this moment I could be happy.

~The End~