Duchess' Royal Guidelines

I see you are interested in this graphic tournament

I see you are interested in this graphic tournament. Wonderful! Let us now discuss the Royal Guidelines to be followed throughout the contest.

➔ BE RESPECTFUL AND ACCEPT DEFEAT.
» I intentionally placed this rule at the start since fights can occur as eliminations are present in this tournament. Can't practice sportsmanship? Then don't join—easy.

➔ SECOND, FILL UP THE FORM NEATLY AND BE PATIENT. The Palace isn't active at all times. Please be patient along the approval of your forms in every round AND please fill up the form correctly. Incomplete forms will not be accepted.

➔ OUR ROYAL GRAPHIC JUDGES WILL BASE GRAPHICS IN THIS CRITERIA.

▪️Relevance to Prompt = 25%- prompt resemblance / connection ¦ followed demands, correct spelling, accurate face claims and right use of fonts

- prompt resemblance / connection ¦ followed demands, correct spelling, accurate face claims and right use of fonts.
▪️Structure = 15%
- appearance of the graphic ¦ quality, placing, and neatness.
▪️Visualization = 15%
- conceptualization of the graphic ¦ originality, creativity, and uniqueness.
▪️Impact = 10%
- impression of the judges or audience ¦ may include votes.

➔ BE PUNCTUAL AND PASS ON TIME. Late entries will not be entertained and contestants who didn't pass their work will be automatically disqualified. You can pass entries through:

▪️Link: this method is highly suggested as it will save your graphic from ruined quality. When doing this, please send the link to my personal account [ hey-pranziiiney ].
▪️Graphic Portfolio: you can mention/tag [ hey-pranziiiney ] in your graphic portfolio with your entry, but I wouldn't suggest this as it may damage the quality of your graphic.

➔ LASTLY, PLEASE FOLLOW THE CONDITIONS STATED BELOW.

▪️Follow the organization's account [ WeRoyals_PH ], Admin Zin's personal account [ hey-pranziiiney ] and the Royal Graphic Judges [ RylouIv and minigirlwithamask ].

▪️Add this book [ The Duchess' Graphic War ] to your library and reading list for updates.

▪️Vote this chapter for attendance purposes.

▪️Password can either be [ Sarang Royals! ] or [ Royal Tru Soft Drink ]. This is to ensure that you have really read the guidelines. ( Please excuse the random passwords given xD )

Still interested? Proceed now to the next chapter to register your appointment form and know the round 1 mechanics as The Palace shall discuss the prizes to be given in this contest!

If you understand the conditions stated above and plan to participate-comment inline "Aja!" ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و

Note: We accept foreign graphic editors to participate in this contest. After all, the set language in this whole tournament is English for better understanding. ♡

Good luck, Royal!
➳ Admin Zin Ü

Good luck, Royal!➳ Admin Zin Ü