Message

Hello this is the Founder speaking.

First of all, I thank you all those who joined this contest. Your interest to be a part of this activity is such an honor for us.

But I am very sorry to inform you all that something crucial came up and it will have a drastic effects for the contest's rules, concept and all.

I hope you understand but we can no longer continue this kind of concept for the graphic war. I am terribly sorry for having you all hyped up. It will be a disappointment on your part from us. Ito pa naman unang graphic contest namin.

Those who submitted for Tournament 1 (which is 2 lang pala sila haha and deadline is ngayon Dec. 19 as stated by Admin Zin) will be compensated for their efforts in passing. I'll PM you guys either this account or my personal account.

The renewal of concept about the graphic war is ongoing.

New concept, new rules, new everything.

And those who were already accepted from the start of the contest, you guys are very much allowed to participate.

No need to fill-up, follow conditions and such. Since tapos na kayo. Ano pa ba uulitin haha.

Just a favor to comment down your names here so I'll take note of you guys and be compensated as well by returning the favor of following you.

(——————————📍)
Here please.

It's just that, for this kind of concept for a contest that has many rounds? Consistency matters. Not just for you our beloved contestants to pass on time but for us, Admins to facilitate well.

We can't predict our emotions, decisions and situations really. And I know, this is for the better of all. Also, if you really want to know the reason why I had to change the contest's idea. I'm sorry but I can't so I just hope you'd be nice enough to understand me.

So that's it. Salamat po at sana 'yong participants na from the start ay sasali kayo for the new contest idea/concept.

Hindi po kami magclose. Iibahin ko lang po ang rules at concept ng contest.

For questions, comment down below.

Thank you again.

- The King ๑