Chapter 3: Meeting Him Again

EMMA POV.

I woke up feeling much better.... I sighed.
I went to the small bathroom, it had white tiled walls with deep blue flower designs on it and deep blue tiled floor every inch is blue on the floor no design just deep blue plain to be precise. It's beautiful, but it's nothing compared to my bathroom in my father's mansion....my bathroom is bigger than the Stone's living room...yeah I'm not exaggerating but it's true.

I'm not surprised the Stones are have nice taste in design especially Zachary.

I wonder if Zach will ever notice me I mean he barely noticed me let alone speak to me which makes my heart bleed.
But anytime I see his eyes I see nothing but pure hatred for me and it makes feel like crying but I won't give up maybe one day he'll love me back.

I quickly took my shower and went downstairs to help the other maids prepare dinner it's 6:30pm in the evening and I thought it's good to give a helping hand in the kitchen.
I decided not to wear my uniform since I'll officially be starting work tomorrow. I wore my Navy Blue Dress it's kinda old but manageable I don't want to look attractive or noticeable... If my mom saw this cloth on me she'll scold me....

"Emma you are from a wealthy family you should dress like one" my mom always said to me if I don't dress presentable for her.

I headed to the kitchen and saw that dinner is being served so I joined in serving dinner...My godmother, Mrs Emilia Stone was the first to come down for dinner...she didn't spare me a glance which really hurts...but I shrugged it off..

"Good evening madam" I greeted her... She finally noticed me I just forced out a smile.

"Good evening Miss Faye...you are awake?" she asked with lots of sarcasm laced in her voice and glared at me hard.

"Um...I.. " I started but was cut off by a familiar deep velvet voice.

"You don't have to defend yourself any time you are being corrected" I knew that voice it sent chills down my spine in a good way....Zachary's voice.

I turned around to see Zach holding a red haired girl around her waist....she's tall, pretty, and she looks like a model.
She looked like plastic....she had caked her face with so much make up that she looked like a costume for Halloween.
She looks like a gold digger, a bitch and social claimer.

It really hurts.
I stared at them...they look good together.
I was glad to see Zach again I really missed his face.

"Oooh it seems we have a guest tonight" Mrs Stone said.
"Emma you will serve her" she said to me...... I just nodded my head.
"Come sit down" she gestured the girl.. While Zach pulled out a chair out for her.
He sat beside her.

It really clenched my heart to see him with another woman.

"So what's your name dear." Mrs Emilia asked.
"Doris Tyler ma'am" she said in a high pitched voice that made me to close my ears.
Mrs Stone seems to dislike her but she concealed it very well just not to embarrass herself and her son...from what I know she is highly educated and very matured so showing the girl any form of mistreatment will be childish and way out of her league.

"Really?" she asked more like said.
"Yes ma'am by the way your dress is pretty....when I went to New Zealand I bought the kind of dress and guess what it was freaking $14 000 but I bought it...and there was this fancy shoe I saw when I traveled to Italy last summer ...."OH MY GOSH" it was $16000...." she laughed so loudly and giggled like a monkey.
We all stared at her with wide eyes I've never seen a lady talk like this before....she kept on talking and talking....she choked many times that we brought up to 50 glasses of water ( Exaggeration) to the table just in case she starts ranting which she never stopped.
All she talks about is fashion, clothes, shoes, trips, and worst the men she slept with since high school.
She has no manners.