Chapter 4: Anger, Hatred and Jealousy.

EMMA'S POV.

I woke up early this morning I decided that since it's officially my first time working here I should get some work properly done. I started by taking my bath, then cleaning the whole house. After that I went to the beautiful garden and trimmed the grasses and watered the flowers especially the roses... I love roses especially white ones so I paid more attention to the flowers because they are extremely beautiful. I just missed my mom so much even my dad. Mr Fredrick Armando White.They always bring me roses on my birthday. Well I was born on the 25th day of July. Yeah I Emma Esmeralda White was born that day and that's during holidays but I hardly see my Dad he is always busy. pecks of being a Trillionaire.

My mom, Mrs Beverly Rosario White is black haired and my dad is also Black haired and I'm also black haired. My mom has green eyes my dad has grey stormy eyes. To cut it short or summarize it I'm a Black haired with Green eyes and pink plumped lips and with a height of 5 foot 6 inches tall same height just like my mom.

After I finished from the garden I went to do the laundry and when I was finally done I went to the kitchen and washed all the dishes. The kitchen is really huge but the one at my Dad's mansion is like a penthouse. But this loot really beautiful. I studied Business and Economics but my passion was in Interior Designing so I took it as a side course. This Kitchen is painted in white and greyish color the kitchen counter is at it's right spot. I finished washing the dishes and checked the time it's was 5:45am so I decided to prepare breakfast let my godmother and of course Zachary see something to eat before going to work. I guess they are still asleep so I decided to make Pancakes, Bacons, short cakes etc and also coffee and chocolate tea. I prepared them so Zachary will be happy with me and most of all he could eat before leaving for work because I noticed he doesn't eat he only drinks coffee and come home in the night and eat dinner and I'm sure he doesn't eat in office as well. Well my mom taught me how to cook.. You'll be so surprised as a Trillionaire's heir I don't have maids cause my mom wasn't born rich. She always taught and told me as I always remember.
" A woman should marry a virgin and most keep herself for her husband because he will respect you more without you realizing it and most of all she should learn how to cook and give her husband respect and most importantly learn how to do the house chores."
She always told me this every single day and taught me the basic steps of being a young girl and a woman and I love her so much for that I will never fail her.
I prepared the breakfast and went to the dining room to set the dining table. Everything was placed in order so I decided to go take my bath again cause I'm really sweaty and went straight to my room to relax a little bit after taking a five minutes shower. Because today I'll go visit my mom. Actually my Dad is not in town so good for me cause he'll talk me into running the business again and I don't want that yet I had one thing in mind experience hardship but now I saw Zachary I'm willing to win his heart. A smile crept on my face thinking of the man I loved since childhood. Darkness engulfed me.

I woke up feeling much better and quickly checked the time 11:45am wow did I really slept that long?... I quickly got up and changed to my simple wear. I wore a black designers top my mom bought for me from Brazil and white skinny jeans my curves were really obvious yeah I'm really curvy and I have a big butt. Because if go with rags to our house she will think I'm suffering too much and she'll demand to see my Dad and they tell me to come home immediately and I'll have to obey but I won't allow that to happen so I dressed presentable and did my hair in a messy but elegant bun and did some light make up and took my designer handbag Louis Vuitton's bag and wore my silver sandals and quickly went out of my room coming down stairs I saw my godmother. I nervously went to her to ask for her permission to see my mother. I hesitantly cleared my throat.
"Arrrghmm" she looked up at me and furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.
"Where are you going Miss Faye?" she asked curiously.
"To see my mother" I said quickly.
"Your clothes are really expensive how did get such rare designers top and bag from what I know Miss Faye that top costs $10,000 and you said you were a waitress and now a maid and your previous salary and this recent one isn't still enough to buy such an expensive cloth. Tell me Emma how did you get such an expensive designers?" she asked seriously and it made me scared.
"M...m...my mom.. bought it for me as a birthday present." I said truthfully but I lied literally because it wasn't a birthday present.
"Really but your mother is a waitress." she said and that got me there.
"Y..yeah but she said she has been saving for months to get me this" I lied....again.
She didn't really look convinced and I could see it in her eyes.
"Okay come home early and I want dinner prepared before 6:30pm am I understood?" she demanded seriously and I swallowed a lump in my throat.
"Y...yes godm.. I mean err yes ma'am" I replied quietly.
"Good now you may leave." she demanded