Part One

Hey....peeps!!!

Good Afternoon...!!!!!

Thanks for the support.

⚠ Not Edited⚠

Part One

Unexpected Decision.◼

Lakshya kept pacing around his room wandering what should he do. Marriage day is approaching and he has to make a correct decision.

He is going to live with her all his life. Will he able to live with being in quilt for betraying Ragini by proposing her half-sister.

Lakshya came to know about swaRagini a week back Durga Prasad created big drama. As we all know how must Maheshwari's react for such a small things.

Lakshya had no other option but to say he is in love with swara. So that his and Ragini's marriage will not happen and the same time he knows that sheaker and Durga Prasad, his beloved father will not accept to his wish. So with this plan he can stop the marriage for current being.

Lakshya phoned swara and asked her to meet him and at the same time he call Omi and said his plan. when he got there swara I was already very him.

Lakshya was tensed, he is going to say swara he likes (I can't even write loves here my heart doesn't accept it) her. Even though he is doing to stop he's marriage for current being he felt guilty. He didn't know how Ragini will react for this information. Maybe she will hate him to no end.

Swara smiled when she saw Lakshya approaching her. She knows that instant why Lakshya want's to meet her. They never hangout together without Ragini. Swara was like post man, she say what Ragini said to Lakshya.

Somewhere Lakshya liked that shy Ragini. Ragini keeps looking at him when he looks at her she would avert her gaze with blush creeping on her cheeks.

"Hi Lakshya" swara said with sweet smile thinking Lakshya as some love stick puppy. In return Lakshya gave her small smile.

"So why did you call me? What's the matter Lakshya" swara asked looking at nurves Lakshya. Swara was laughing and dancing inside.

"Swara I l......" Lakshya was cut off by phone ringtone. He looked at the phone and made irritating face when he saw Durga Prasad number.

"What?" asked Lakshya calmly, after answering. " What ?
....I'm coming" He shouted after listening to what Durga Prasad said and he ran from there leaving disappointed and angry swara behind.

"What the hell he came here and just went without saying I love you." Swara murmured herself.

Otherside Lakshya went to his mother's room. Annapurna was lying on bed with doctor examining her.

"It look like mild attack"

✴✴✴✴✴

Lakshya first doesn't want this marriage but now he is married to Ragini without any choice. For him marriage is forced one. But for Ragini it's like her dream come true. Actual date for marriage is a week after but Annapurna had a heart attack there is need for surgery, she wanted the marriage to happen before her surgery. Annapurna was adamant in her decision and family accepted to perform lakshya and Ragini's marriage very soon and within two days.