Part Five

Guys I'm really happy with the response I got till now for this story.. but I can see many writers are facing problem with less appreciation. All I want to say is encourage us to write more with your comments and vote.

⚠Unedited version⚠

Part Five

Getting Know My Past

Ragini pushed Lakshya to the wall and stood before him glaring. Lakshya was wondering is this a dream because just few seconds before he talked to Grandma but she didn't tell anything about Ragini coming for him.

He was pleased to say Ragini came for him. It made him feel wanted and loved.

"Ragini you here?" Lakshya asked when Ragini pushed him into the wall.

"What, you don't want me here?" She asked pulling his chin down making him to her eye level.

"So my wife is missing me" Lakshya snaked his arm around Ragini, she pushed him and sat on the bed.

"Not at all, I thought I was free from you" Lakshya face lost its brightness,

" but then I got an important message about you and I couldn't keep myself. So I here to ask you, about"

Ragini search for something in her phone
"this one " she said showing the picture of Lakshya with an lady.

He was hugging her and in another pic he was with another women closely.

Lakshya blinked twice before looking at Ragini.

Oh god!!!

"Just four, just four days... you were away from me, in gap you already got 2 lady in your arms" she asked with cross arms.

She was not angry, she looked more compose that made Lakshya wonder.

Shouldn't she get angry, seeing him other women?

Aren't that what all women does?

If she get angry Then he can atleast assume she is jealous, but here it's totally different.

What's in her mind!!!

"Ragini, the first women is my client and nothing much we just shared an friendly hug"

"But why do I feel it's not? Why do I feel it more that friendly innocent hug"

"Ragini understand me, I will never cheat on you. And next one is swara I just saved her from falling"

"Are you Superman or Spider-Man?" Lakshya looked confused. "Saving the people around or should I say saving women?"

"I was just talking to her and then she fell so I caught her"

"Why do it look like romantic pose rather than innocent help" Ragini sat on the bed still looking at Lakshya with doubtful look.

"It's just...I don't know" Lakshya shuttered, not once in his life he thought helping someone will make him this much problem.