Part Two

Hello peeps....!!!

Thanks for wounderfull response...but I'm sorry for making you all wait.

Guys I want you all to support RagLak_Fandom it's something new and i hope you all support us. Follow that account to know more about RagLak update on Wattpad.

⚠ Not Edited ⚠

◼ Part Two Out Of Five ◼

Part Two Out Of Five

Well Planned

It had been three months. Lakshya is deeply and truly in love with Ragini but what about Ragini? Does she loves me. This question kept nagging in his mind. He is sure Ragini likes him as friend but love.

Ragini was always been in love with Lakshya but she doesn't want to push him to uncomfortable position by expressing her feelings. Lakshya should be the first to express the love, this are Ragini's thought.

Both are in love but they are not ready to express waiting for other to express. If you love someone don't ignore it, there will never be good time always.

"Ragini, where is my wallet?" Today Lakshya is having big project presentation and he should be there in office within ten minutes but still he is not able to grather his belongings.

"Lakshya ji, that the reason you should keep things in its place so you don't need to search them everywhere" Ragini came with Lakshya wallet. He is literally tensed, he used to handle everything easily but this time he is having big project and it will take Maheshwari's into Next level a single mistake everything is gone. Understanding Lakshya turmoil Ragini made him to look at her.

"Why are you tensed? Is it because of that project"she asks softly, he nods.

"Lakshya we are already in better position, it's just a project. If you win we will be better position if not you can get another big project. It's not like we will die if you loss this project. Just understand you have a option. So don't fear" when we have option we take things little easy, so it may even give us confidance.

When Lakshya is nervous he messy up everything.

✴✴✴

"Ragini.... Ragini" Lakshya kept calling for Ragini, he directely went to his room. Ragini sat in couch after finishing her college work. Ragini was tired after finishing home work and then she did her college work. She wants too sleep but she had to make dinner.