6

(POV you)

***
-You know, Megami...

She was silent. Her sky blue eyes were staring at me with a sparkle in them. Perhaps she was interested in what I was saying.

-I... don't think that Aoi was rude. After all, being that... protective is what it takes to be an enforcer. I don't have a personality like she has, so I just can't fully replace her. I will be more softhearted to everyone because I can't just push someone away when they come to me.

Megami nodded.

-Uh... (Y/N)-san, I... I think I understand you.

She stood up and blew dust off her white, neat seifuku.

-Thank you... for your opinion. I'll think about this all.

It looks like Megami came up with something. Or maybe it's just me...

She ran away from me, whispering something.

Well, I think that's it. I should head to my chemistry class.

I stood up and went after her.

***
I was there early as usual, there was only Megami on her seat.

I didn't want to talk to her right now, I don't know even why.

I started thinking about me being an enforcer. School patrolling starts tomorrow. The new uniform will be given to me as an official student council member.

My new life begins.

But despite that... I'll also be closer with Megami. We will solve that problem with Aoi together. I'm sure about it.

-Alright class!!!!

Oh god..! It's just miss Risa. Scared me to death.

Some students took their seats and started reading their essays in copybooks.

-(L/N), Saikou! Why sitting with such lonely looks on your faces? Quickly, open your copybooks and repeat the essay!

I always hated our Japanese lessons. Just hated. And I hated that amount of homework miss Risa gave us.

I started repeating my essay.

-Hmm... Alright class!!! Now, you repeated your essays, and I will be asking you to read them to the whole class. I'll be asking randomly, so you'd better be prepared. Hmm... let's start with... Sukubi Dubidu.

Booooooring.