❤ 31 ❤

_

_

"I'm not leading you on, Jungkook!" I glared, voice sounding hoarse, "Why on the earth would you think I got together with you if I had feelings for someone else? Like I've said million times before, Jimin is my fake husband."

"Who you have sex with," he muttered, feeling salty about the fact.

I huffed, leaning back against the headboard of my bed.

"Had,"I corrected, "I used to have sex with a lot of people. Sex is good and makes me feel relaxed, it's not like you don't know that."

He did know that. "But, you do understand why it didn't feel too good having you worrying your ass for him, right?"

"Sure, but should also understand that I could have said no when you asked me to be your girlfriend," I nodded, raising my brows slightly to him before I continued. "I said yes because I like you and I know I won't mind settling down."

"Can I- uh, can I sit down?" He asked, hating the awkwardness around us, which was fully his fault though. 

I wanted things to be normal again, with moon still being my girlfriend.

Before I could say anything there was a knock on the door.

"Hey, Jieun.." a deep voice almost startled me. "Open the door, Ji... Ji.." I didn't said anything while Jungkook was thinking where to hide or disappear as he walks back forth in the room.

"Baby.. I apologise." Taehyung was impatiently waiting outside the door while I was in ultimate shock. 

Who is he..? Who is he to Park Jieun? 

"I promise, I won't do that again. Please, talk to me." His deep voice almost sends shivers down my spine.