❤ 77 ❤

_

_

"I'm no one to stop you." Jungkook slightly smiled, "I'll think that we were never meant to be together."

"It's my fault--"

He cupped my cheeks and wiped my tears. 

"It's not, really..." He assured me.

-

"Are you Mrs Ji...?" The nurse asked while I gave a nod, "Patient wants to meet you."

I glance at the door were his Mom was there.. beside him.

I don't know what will happen.. I was scared, a bit nervous. 

"Jimin-ah.. don't ever drive like that.. you almost scared me!" Mrs Park exclaimed made him chuckle, "Take it seriously, son. I can't dream of losing you."

"Oh Mom, I won't do that again." Jimin said with a smile, I saw he hit his head in the accident. 

 "Moon.. won't you move ahead?" Hoseok whispered, "He wants to see you if you're fine."

My heart skips a beat, "Why he would..?" I asked nervously.

"He thinks th--" before Hoseok could explain Jeongsan runs towards Jimin on the bed. 

"Appa.. what happened? Did someone hurt you?" Jeongsan pouted as he looks at Jimin who was widely looking at him, "Appa..?"

"Are you lost? Who is your Appa?" Jimin asked made Jeongsan shook his head and holds Jimin's hands.

"Aniyo, Appa..."

"I'm sorry, I don't know you..." Jimin mumbled and soon his eyes meets mine, "Jieun-ah.. Why are you standing there? Come here."