Hold Onto Me

I know it's hard, but I'll always be here. You should be right by my side, where you belong. I wish I could hold you in my arms and make you feel safe, leaving gentle kisses on your forehead and softly playing with your hair until we fall asleep. I often find myself daydreaming about you, my best friend in the whole wide world. We could roll down hills and become dizzy, then immediately try to dance with each other, falling over each other onto the ground. I would take you to an ice cream shop, and let you go crazy. We may have a tiny food fight when I try to steal a bite, but that's okay with me as long as your happy. And as long as we don't get kicked out. 

We can have so much fun, imagine us laying down in an empty field, pointing out constellations at night. Laughing when one of us sees something cute, and the other makes it out to be something dirty. I would read to you when you're sick, take care of you like always. Yes, I know it gets hard love, I really do. Please hold onto me, I want to make these daydreams into a reality one day, and I need you here so that we can. You mean so much to me, and I love you to death. So will you do this one favor for me, and just hold onto me tightly?