Spin-Off Sneak Peek!

Dylan's POV

I laughed as I led her into my house.

"That was a delicious dinner," she claimed.

I grinned. "Hell yeah. Vivi and Aiden know how to throw a good birthday dinner."

We stepped into my room, kicking our shoes off, and she dove right into my bed.

"Go get popcorn. I'm putting on The Duff."

I groaned as I tugged my tie off. "I am not watching that again with you. And we just ate so much, how do you still want to eat?"

My exasperation only made my best friend grin. I gazed at the beautiful dimples embedding her cheeks.

"I'm a growing-"

"Teen and you need your food. Yeah yeah," I laughed.

She playfully glared at me and blew a breath out to move away her hair from her face.

I began undoing my shirt and looked through my drawers for a comfortable top.

"I honestly don't know why I call you Beauty. You should be the beast instead," I teased.

I heard her scoff as I pulled a top on. "Whatever. We can't just swap roles. I'm beauty, and you're my stormy beast."

A smile spread across my lips at her reference to my eyes - grey and cloudy. I began unzipping my pants and threw a shirt at her. She caught it and left my room to change.

By the time I had gotten a bowl of popcorn and drinks, she was sitting comfortably on my bed staring at the screen. As usual, she had on my shirt and shorts.

She beamed up at me when she saw the food and brushed her golden hair away from her face.

"Here you go, fatty," I teased and settled down beside her.

My comment earned me a shove as she grabbed the bowl and set it down on her lap.

Silence reigned between us as we watched the Avengers - I was just glad I didn't have to watch The Duff again. She was too obsessed with that movie.

Her melodic laughs met my ears as she giggled at the same part she always saw. She felt my gaze and peered up at me, her smile and dimples just about blinding me.

"What?" She laughed quietly.

I shook my head. "Nothing. I can just always predict your next move."

She raised a brow. "Oh really? I see your training is coming to use."

I chuckled. "Or maybe it's the fact that I've known you my entire life."

A playful grin graced her lips and she shrugged. She huffed out a breath in annoyance when her hair fell in her eyes, and before she could do it, my hand moved towards her face instinctively. I felt her freeze as I tucked the golden locks behind her ear.

"You should get a haircut if it bothers you that much." I told her, reluctantly retracting my hand away.

"Maybe my fringes but not the length of it. I like my long hair."

I chuckled at her words and nodded. "I know you do, Rapunzel."

She narrowed her midnight eyes at my teasing tone. "Stick to Beauty."

I laughed at her cute expression; her nose scrunched up in distaste. "Hey, it's not my fault you literally look like Rapunzel. Come to think of it, I don't even know why I call you Beauty."

"Hmm, maybe it's because I'm pretty," she tilted her head to the side with a beautiful grin.

My lips tugged up and I leaned a little closer. "Yes, you are. A real beauty indeed."