Coming Out

After I met with (almost) everyone, and the first class of the day ended, I went with Saihara to the lunch room. Since Mrs. Z let us out early, the large room wasn't as packed as i thought it would be. I smiled, grabbing Saihara's hand and pulling him towards an empty table with no one sitting there.

It seemed like we were together or something, but in reality, I just wanted to be able to try and talk to the new students, and maybe even have them at one table. It could have enough for them anyway, these tables are pretty big.

"C'mon, Saihara-chan! Sit with me! Sit with me!" I practically yell, causing the few heads to switch towards us, and look at us weirdly, but I don't care, I just want to spend time with him till hopefully everyone else comes.

"A- alright, alright. N- not like I really know anyone else right now..." He smiled, fumbling with his hat. A light blush dusted his cheeks, and I smiled as well.

We both sit in the middle and look at the entrance, seeing all of our classmates enter. I swallow nervously once I see Kiibo walking with Miu, them talking casually, already like best friends. I try and focus on the other students, and see that Tenko and Himiko are already talking together like they've known each other for years, despite Himiko's inability to act like she's been awake for even five minutes.

Kaede is talking to Tojo, and she seems to be very, very attracted to her, from how she gushes at almost everything the maid says. I look at their arms, but I remember that's where mine is, and not theirs. Maybe I should...

"Hey, twat! Stop ogling at all of the girls and eat your lunch already! It isn't time to eat just so you can look at some tits!" I jump, looking at Miu, and I smirk, chuckling.

"Hey, bitch tits, I'm gay, you kinky fucker! Now sit down and shut your pig mouth!"

She squeals, drooling ever so slightly and sitting down directly in front of me, where Kiibo sits next to her and gets close.

A little too close. I sighed, scooting a little closer to Saihara, begging for comfort.

"G- gay? Y- you mean... Y- you like dick?!"

I blush a light pink, but I try to hide it with a smirk." Sure! I mean, I am a little bit more for their personalities, but I guess dick is nice!"

Everyone in my class was seated now, and I think they all heard me just come out on the first day of school.

Yeah, I'm gonna get along with everyone just fine.