❀ ria

1

1.
The very first Wattpad GC which was actually in the comment section of someone's book. I think it was Sameeha's?

2.
Everything lol. Okay fine I'll give ya something more exact. Um I guess, it's how you make everyone around you feel. You always make others around you feel amazing, even when you yourself aren't at your best. It's probably one of your best traits. (But then again, eVeRyThIng is amazing about you)

3.
I think there's only one word for this: content.

4.
A weirdo with a crazy ass (and savage) personality who likes cliché music😂

5.
Well, I know what you look like now but before I used to think you were around 5'6 and had straight and short black hair and light brown eyes lol.

6.
Wow oof. There's been so many. For example that one time, it was a long time ago, (back in the days of DangSchnitzels) I think it was the day we really got close. At first we were just talking and laughing around and it already made me smile eye to eye and then we talked about each other's lives, the positives and the negatives, and I remember feeling so happy and loved because I met someone that understood.

7.
Dana/ Danabanana

8.
Ria lol

9.
10 months

10.
Dear baby Danabanana,
Hey Dana,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOMAN!!
I love youuuuuu❤️❤️
It's your birthday!!! I literally set a reminder 4hours earlier than 00.00 so that I could send you a happy birthday on the right time. Here comes the very much expected part - Everything about you makes me smile. From the way you talk to the way I know you're smiling behind that screen. Sure we've never actually met, and everyone would probably just say never to trust you so much since "I don't know you in real life". But you are one of the most trustworthy people I know. Meaning that, you are one of my BESTEST friends and I love you with all of my heart.Most times when I start a friendship with someone on Wattpad, it always ends up somehow being that they treat me as if I'm lower compared to them. Not just on Wattpad honestly, in life in general. Now for me, this is one of the worst things ever because I like to treat people like I'd like them to treat me but that somehow almost never happens. And I kind of immediately start disliking that person. Now you, just never did that, you always treated me amazingly. You honestly LITERALLY showered me in compliments...but also along with a few insults(as jokes of course). I don't know if I've ever related to a person more than I've related to you. We're living in the opposite sides of the world yet somehow, when I talk to you, it feels like you're right here where I am. Most of the time, when I talk to others, I have to put some different Persona so that I can fit in. It helps, I suppose. I guess that's why sometimes I make friends easily. But that wasn't the case with you. Sure we became friends real quick, but you always knew the real me. Well maybe not much in the beginning, but later on you got the full package. And I think that's only because I trust you so much, and overtime I got to know you and it was just the best thing ever. You're so crazy, yet so calm. You're sooo stupid, yet so wise XD. And you're just so so so amazing. I dunno man, all those days I was gone, I promise I'm being honest right now, there were moments where I was like, "Damn, I really nEeD to tell Dana about this. She'd definitely understand" i just love you so much you have no idea. Stay your amazing self Danabanana, because you're the kawaiiest potaTOE I've met.

Love,
Ria

Ps. Happy birthday, once again.

Pss. You're old heheheheheh(i bet you saw this coming at one point)

(Okie bye)

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

With love, thankubxtch

With love,
thankubxtch.