Part 1

Hey Guys

Happy New year to all!

*******************************

A lavish Mercedes-Benz stopped at the small mud road which has palm trees on both sides.A boy and girl got down from the car.Removing his sunglass,the boy take a look at the view infront of him.he is mesmerized seeing the scenic beauty of the village.he stood feasting his eyes on the land filled with lush green crops, the dewdrops on the leaves which radiate in the morning sunlight .The sound of humming birds,the strong gush of wind hitting the branches of tree were felt like a music to his ears.This is why I love visiting my village.it feels so peaceful here he thought.

He is a civil engineer and CEO of Mehra construction and group of companies.he always wish to see his dadi and stay with her but being the CEO of famous construction in the country he didn't even have time to talk with her.sometimes he is so engrossed in his work that he forgot to take care of himself as a result he go into a depression.so,his father had told him to spend sometime at his dadi's place ,along with his fiancee,forgetting all his work stress till then his father will handle the company.

"Abhi! Abhi! this is so beautiful" her screaming brought his trance back.he turned to see her jumping in excitement and smiled at her childishness.

"come na abhi.lets go near it".she dragged him to the middle of farmland walking on the unsown area.The fresh breeze give him a goosebumps.he closed his eyes inhaling the smell of a muddy farming land.

"Abhi! suno na.these all lands are  belongs to you" she asked showing the hands at the farming field. "Mmm"abhi said with closed eyes .Half of the land in village belongs to his family.

The sound of anklet had disturbed his relaxing mind.The intensity of sound has increased as the person was coming near to him."WHAT THE HELL" he turned suddenly collided with that person causing the individual to stumble.

His arm surrounds her waist preventing her from slipping down.she clutched his shirt tightly as their eyes meet each other. "Abhi" tanu muttered standing beside him,which broke their eyelock.tanu's father and abhi's father are friends.abhi's family likes tanu and also tanu has a feeling towards abhi .so,their family arranged for the  marriage.but abhi considers her as a friend.he agreed to this marriage thinking that A best Friend can be a best life partner and they got engaged.

Abhi make her to stand.the awkward silence spreads there . "Are you okay" tanu asked to break the silence.she nodded.abhi looks at her,who dressed up traditionally. His eyes started gazing her from her head.Her head is fully covered by shawl.A simple maang tika ( a forehead jewelry) enhances her beauty to her makeup-less face.her neck holds a plain chain.The long slim hands has glass bangles which cause a jingling sound due to the fidgeting of her fingers.

The long slim hands has glass bangles which cause a jingling sound due to the fidgeting of her fingers

his eyes stopped at her fingers which is covered by mud . Realizing what had happened, he immediately looked at his shirt that has impression of mud hand.
"what have you done?" he shouted at her. "you spoiled my shirt.do you know the value of this shirt" he scowled.
"abhi it's okay just leave it" tanu tried to cool him down. "I can't leave it tanu .she.." his words stopped when he saw her standing like a statue looking down.