This is me: Epilogue...

As the years past on, Bloom lived on happily and healthy even know she have to visit Pyros often, she couldn't wait to head home and see her family and friends.

Bloom Pov

In that same year, 2 months after Daphne got the news of carrying a little healthy baby daughter and who she gave birth to a few months later and called her &Fenelope& I was right there with her side and each step of the way, couldn't wait to see her, Daphne brought her into the life and I was so happy to see her crying little face.

As I look back at that years &5 years& I couldn't believe I ever ended up here, married to the person who make me the happiest for the past 5 years of being married. Oh, and a beautiful little

3 year old daughter &Flame& who I love with all my heart, if I didn't got a change to stay, she wouldn't be mine and this wasn't also on the list.

The Winx and I decided to take a break from teaching but, not visiting.

The Winx and I also gotten married on the same day, we all are staying now at our homes and visit every month.

Stella and Brandon and their 3 year old daughter &Brianna& are now staying at Solaria castle along with her family.

Tecna and Timmy and their beautiful 3 year old daughter &Electronica& who are staying at a mansion in Zenith, thanks to Timmy hard work.

Musa and Riven and their 3 year old twins &Melody and Rian& who are staying on Melody happily.

Flora and Helia and they beautiful 3 year old daughter &Lily& are staying on Linphea together and very happy

And lastly Aisha and Nex with their 3 year old son &Nathan& who are staying at the Andros sweet castle along with their family.

And me living at Earyklyn along with Sky, Flame and his parents while my sister living with my parents at our huge castle in Domino along with her family Thoren and 5 year old Fenelope.

Oh, yeah and our Kiko who also have gotten a bunny friend and a little family of his very own.

Who knew this would be my happiest time of all, I am still with all my family, saving the world as The Winx Club and living with our Spesalists.

As I look back, I am glad I got to walk this path because life is like a step you take, and I am glad, I got to take that few very steps.