𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨

Ron, Hermione and Harry walk outside of the castle, heading down towards the Quidditch Pitch so they could see the Slytherins practice.

Yelling and cursing at each other playfully, they climb up the bleachers and see Luna and smile as they go to sit beside her.

"Hi, Luna." Harry smiles at the blonde girl who gives him a smile as the three Gryffindors sit by her. "What are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to see my friends practice." She says, pointing to the sky where everyone else looks, watching.

Hermione and Ron smiles when they see their significant other up in the air, Blaise with the quaffle as Pansy and Melanie Howe, a fifth year Slytherin, fly on the side of Blaise as the sixth year beaters hit the Bludger toward each other.

"Slytherin practice is weird." Harry states, as he looks at Ron who nods his head, before the ginger points.

Harry looks to where Ron is pointing, seeing Draco Malfoy, flying and sees him chasing after the snitch, which makes Harry smile a little before he shakes his head. 'What's wrong with me?'

Harry snaps out of his thoughts when Pansy Parkinson flies over on her broom, and flips upside down, so that her face was in front of Hermione.

"Afternoon, Granger." Pansy smiles at her girlfriend, who blushes and smiles shyly at her. "Surprised?"

"Very." Hermione giggles like a school girl, making Ron and Harry cringe, never seeing Hermione like this.

"Oi, Parkinson!" Draco Malfoy shouts, as he hovers in the air, making Pansy groan before she flips back around, sitting straight. "Get back to practicing!"

Pansy makes a face at Draco, before she blows a kiss at Hermione before she flies back over, catching the ball from Melanie and flies over to the keeper and throws it at him.

"Showing off for your girlfriend?" Blaise asks, as he flies beside her as the two sit on the sides.

"Shut up." Pansy makes a face at him before she smirks. "You say it like you're not doing the same. Trying to show off for Won-Won."

Blaise rolls his eyes at Pansy's name for Ron, knowing she heard it from Lavander Brown during their Sixth Year.

"There's no need to show off with him." Blaise shrugs his shoulders, as he watches the beaters, chaser and keeper. "He's already impressed by me."

"You're so egotistic." Pansy shakes her head before she dives when Blaise goes to hit her so he shakes his head as Pansy flies under the practice before she pulls up beside Draco.

"What'd you do." Draco asks, leaning forward on his broom, his hands near the end as he looks at his best friend.

"What makes you think I did something?" Pansy gives Draco a look, who gives one back, making her gasp, dramatically. "Blaise is abusive! Why is it my fault!"

Draco scoffs and shakes his head before he yells at the other four to pack up since Practice was about over, making Pansy flinch a little.

Blaise flies down with everyone else, who talk, clearly excited for their first Quidditch game against Ravenclaw next week.

Blaise walks over to his best friends, who wait at the exit of the bleachers for him, the Gryffindor's with him.

"Spying on us, Saint Potter?" Draco asks, as the six walk to the changing rooms making Harry roll his eyes playfully at the blond boy.

"No need to, we always win." Harry reminds him, making Draco let out a scoff. "What's that sound you just made."

"A scoff, Potter. Don't tell me your daft now?" Draco asks, before he walks into the changing room, with his head held high.

"Ignore him, he's stressed with practice." Blaise tells Harry before he follows after his friend inside the changing room.

"I should take a shower." Pansy tells Hermione, before she kisses her cheeks and heads into the changing room besides the boys.

Hermione turns to Harry and puts her hands in his shoulders. "You like Malfoy." She states bluntly, making Harry blush and freeze before he shakes his head rapidly.

"What? No, what makes you think that?" Harry stammers as he looks around nervously before his eyes meet with Ron, giving him a begging look for help, and narrows his eyes when Ron shakes his head.

"Yes, you do, Harry." Hermione shakes him a little. "Honestly, you've liked him since, I don't know, third year?"

Harry getts ready to deny it when Blaise and Draco walk out, clearly arguing but stop when they stepped out the door.

"We should go and get to know each other since we're all going to be around each other, alright?" Blaise suggests, looking at the five.