I. The first murder

"Excuse me, miss," a very smooth voice snapped agent (l/n) out of her thoughts,
"Have you seen Lieutenant Anderson today?" It was the android. Gavin had told her about it.. him... earlier this week. He was an androud that was here to help (y/n)'s old friend Hank and, according to detective Reed, to steal their jobs in the name of the infamous Cyberlife.
"Sorry Connor," (y/n) replied with a sympathetic smile forming on her pink-ish lips, "I haven't seen him today, nobody has. I heard he called in sick."
It was almost heartbreaking to see the android; he almost looked like a kicked puppy, but then again, he was just a machine so it could be his default look.

"That's okay, thank you agent." The android said politely and stood a little straighter, fixing his suit as well - which, by the way, was perfect in (y/n)'s eyes but apparently not to Connor.

"Just (y/n) please," the woman immediately replied, "I don't see why you should call me by an official title when all my collegues call me simply by my first name."
"Alright then (y/n)," the RK800 said somewhat surprised, "My name is Connor. I'm-"

"I know, Hank and Gavin told me all about Hank's new partner."

The (h/c) haired agent sat straighter in her chair and now really looked at the android with a soft smile tugging at the corners of her lips.
"If you need any help," she began slowly and pursed her lips a little, "maybe I can.. You know.. be of use. Though Hank can't know about this, he.. erm... doesn't exactly like it." the woman offered with a full but small and thoughtful smile. Connor gave a small nod while agent (l/n) offered him a seat. He sat down and made a very human gesture by resting his lower arms on the desk in front of him. He started to esplain what had happened last night.

----------------------------------------------------

Connor walked around in the streets, making his way to the house of Lieutenant Anderson, his new partner.

It was then that a man ran past him and barely avoided getting hit by a car.

The warm brown eyes of the android scanned the face of the man. Anxiety and fear radiated off of him. It made Connor turn his head around to look for the source of said emotions.

Another android ran out the house with kitchen knives in it's hand. A model that was designed to function as  a best friend for those who were lonely. Of one thing Connor was sure; they hadn't been cooking on friendly terms.

He witnessed how the other android threw a knife and being an android helped to throw very accurately. The knife hit the man square in his back which caused him to fall face first on the ground. The android ran towards the man and started to stab him about 28 times until he was truly dead. Only then did the BK600 run away with Connor hot on it's heels. Sadly enough, Connor hadn't been able to catch the rogue android, but he was able to identify the corpse before calling the police and making his own way to the station to see and probably report the crime to Hank and if he wasn't there, he'd do it tomorrow.

----------------------------------------------------

"That's certainly something," (y/n) hummed while looking up some background information on the man. Connor had given her a name and from there she started to do her work. The screen showed a picture of Eric Johnson, the victim and a very famous company owner, and of the BK600.

The description read that Johnson used to be a lonely and drunk man until the android, which he had named James, showed up.
They were best of friends for about 6 months before Eric Johnson fell back in old habits. there were several reports of neighbours that the duo fought a lot and one beat up the other, though it never said who beat up who.

"Perhaps there was a malfunction in the BK600 and it beat up it's owner." Connor contemplated while, quite literally, scanning the screen.
"Or," (y/n) piped in, "Johnson. He was the one who got drunk. Drunk people do.. Terrible things sometimes."

"We could go to the crime scene." The android suggested, "I might be able to put together a sequence of events that could've let to this." he offered and turned his head to look at the beautiful agent opposite of him.
He saw that she wanted to give in right away but something stopped ehr from doing so.
"Lieutenant Anderson won't know about it, I'll take full responsability for that." the brunet assured her with a sincere look in his brown orbs and a reassuring smile. (y/n) nodded. "Let me have a change of clothes." she said and smiled quite enthousiastically at Connor, "They usually won't recognise me right away out of my uniform." she explained with a soft chuckle when she saw the confused look of the android which brightened up with understanding once she explained.
"Alright then, I'll be waiting outside for you."