Day 1- first impression

Samiki's PoV:
Hey, I'm Samiki Tenshi. I was one of those so called "lucky students" who got into the school... my apologies I never told you the name nor why I was so 'lucky' to get in! I was able to get into the pristine school known as Hopes Peak Academy, that is surprisingly for people also known as ultimates, ultimates are people with outstanding talents, the difference is they're the best at that talent. I was only able to get in even though I'm not actually an ultimate... my mum basically just paid millions for me to get into the damn place.

3rd Person:
As the school towers over Samiki, she saw the very own building before her. She stood there and wondered if she would even belong, if anyone will notice she's not actually an ultimate.

Samiki's PoV:
As I walked in the door everything went black, suddenly a door appeared out of nowhere right before my eyes. I went to the door and opened it only to see a bunch of people looking back at me.
"So this would make 15 of us." Said a boy with purple hair, as he crossed his arms.

"Ugh, just great, and I thought it couldn't get worse we get another bloody girl." Hisses a boy with a grey hoodie on "whatever, Sup' my names Jax Diablo." He introduces himself, brushing his blue hair out of his face.

"H-hey! I'm Samiki" I stuttered "I'm so sorry please forgive my stuttering, I'm just a little shy when it comes to meeting new people" I bowed.

"It's okay, don't worry." Jax assured me. Suddenly a girl with long brown hair and mint-green tips interrupted.

"Hey there, it's nice to meet you Samiki! I'm Canami Hato! The ultimate artist" she smiled sweetly.

"Ahem! Her princess, I was talking to her if you didn't notice." Jax narrows his eyes.

"My bad! I'll be on my way~ it was nice to see you!" She turned her heel and skipped away.

"Hey, why don't we go talk to the other losers? You know, get on their good side." Jax smirks, I nod. He then took my hand and pulled me away, suddenly...

SLASH
"JAX!" I yelled, right before me... Jax was sliced down the front of his chest...

"Coal! You can't just attack someone who is trying to be polite and introduce themselves to you!" The girl behind him yelled.

"I can't let anybody hurt you ma'am." Coal argued. Ignoring them I fled to Jaxes side.

"Jax are you ok?" I asked, worried. I went to look at his wounds but... they already healed and turned to scars. "Jax... how did you do that?"

"What do you expect from the ultimate devil? I can practically do anything" Jax grinned.

"Is everyone ok?" I look up to see the same purple haired guy from earlier.

"Yeah, we're good. Hey... didn't catch our name?" I looked up at him.

"Oh. First name Prince. Last name James. Over there is my brother Collin." Prince pointed at a small boy with brown hair and green eyes. He was stood with a taller girl in a salmon top and long brown hair.

"Who's that with him?" I ask

"Her names Jade, she went to school with him. Now she's the ultimate model" Prince answered.

My eyes lit up. AN ULTIMATE MODEL! HERE! To be honest I'm surrounded by super cool and talented people, so I can't really just fangirl over a model. That's when I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned and then "AAH!" I jumped as I fell onto the floor and rubbed my butt in pain... my poor buns...

"Sorry I startled you" Canami giggled, taking my hands and pulling me up to my feet. She handed me over a drawing. "I drew you this! I know it's not the best.." she scratched her head and laughed awkwardly. I threw myself at her and hugged her tightly.

"Thank you so much! It's great~!" I yelled. Ok so it might not be her best work of art but get! She spent the little time we had to draw me a simple but cute drawing! Also it's good to know I have a friend, I'm getting ahead of myself now, I'll just stop for the sake of your sanity that you've probably lost already just by me blabbering I'm so if I'm correct I'm am sooooooo sorry.
"You really need to chill, I almost fell over" Canami laughed, little did we know what happened next...