1

"Se que te gusto a ti todavía. Tres, dos, uno."

"Hey, Jeong. It's time to wake up."

Jeongyeon mumbled something inaudible from beneath the bedsheets and rolled over. It was early in the morning and the sun was hitting her face directly. She didn't want to get up yet, the bed was too warm.

The other woman smiled gently, cupping her girlfriend's face in her hands. "It's time to get up. Almost time for work."

Jeongyeon opened her eyes, and put her hands over her girlfriend's. "Nayeon... I'm still kind of sleepy. I couldn't get proper rest last night because of you."

"Eh?" Nayeon looked down at Jeongyeon. "What do you mean? I didn't do anything to you."

The blonde woman frowned. "Liar, you kept putting you cold, cold feet between my thighs. They were freezing and they kept waking me up!"

Jeongyeon sat up, pulling the other woman close to her. Nayeon's skin felt soft under her hands. Both sat still for a few seconds, enjoying the warmth the autumn day was bringing into their rooms. The silence between them was serene, it had always been since Nayeon first asked Jeongyeon out all those years ago.

With a sigh, the silence was broken. Nayeon got up, pulling the other woman along with her. "C'mon, lazy. You got to get to work."

Jeongyeon sighed, stretching reluctantly. She didn't particularly hate her job. It was just irritating to her lately. Everything was boring, monotone.

"Come to the kitchen once you've dressed, Jeong. I made breakfast," Nayeon said with a smile, exiting the room and closing the door behind her.

Jeongyeon shook her head, walking into the restroom to wash up and begin the day.

Nayeon smiled down at the plates of scrambled eggs she had made. Jeongyeon loved eating them early in the morning, especially when paired with pancakes, which she had also made. Cooking was one of Nayeon's favorite things to do. Although she wasn't confident in her abilities to make anything, she was happy that her soon-to-be wife enjoyed it from the very first time. Since then, she took time out of every day to make Jeongyeon a meal. Throughout the years, it had become a habit. One that was very hard to break.

Dressed in blue jeans and a brown coat, the taller woman wrapped her hands around the other's waist. "I don't want to go. Let me stay with you a little longer."

Nayeon shook her head. "Sit and eat, love. You're gonna need the energy for your new position, miss," she quoted in the air, "photographer."

Jeongyeon rolled her eyes and smiled. She gave Nayeon a kiss on her cheek and proceeded to sit down. The breakfast before her - although simple - looked delicious. Nayeon sat across from her and picked up her fork. She looked at Jeongyeon, who seemed to frown whenever she took a bite. It was those small details about her that drove Nayeon crazy. She smiled to herself and began to eat.

Once Jeongyeon finished, she took her empty plate to the sink. "It's almost time. Ugh." She paced around the kitchen for a few seconds.

Nayeon got up and grabbed her hand gently. "Are you okay?"

Jeongyeon relaxed under her touch. "I'm fine, I'm just a little nervous about my new position. I have a bad feeling."

Nayeon smiled at her girlfriend and gave her a gentle kiss. "You'll do great, I'm sure. Now, hurry up and leave, loser, you'll be late!"

Thankful for the reassurance, Jeongyeon returned the kiss and grabbed her keys, making her way towards the door. "I'll see you later, Nayeon!"

The shorter woman smiled, "Bye! Good luck!" The door closed behind Jeongyeon and she sighed. She had a bad feeling as well, but she knew that telling Jeongyeon that would crush her spirits. "Let's just hope we're both wrong," she mumbled to herself.

The drive from home to work was a quiet one, but the hum of the engine was enough to satisfy Jeongyeon's ears. She was the new photographer for a branch of blogs and fashion outlets. Photoshoots here and there, a lot of people didn't get too far in that kind of field. She considered herself extremely lucky. This luck, however, was the main reason why nerves were eating away at her confidence.

As she walked into the building of her new job, a woman standing in the hallway stopped her. "You're Jeongyeon Yoo, are you not?" The woman had a smooth, but harsh voice.

Jeongyeon nodded, taking a quick glance to the name tag on her chest. Hirai. The woman's dark uniform suit her well, and her expression was serious and dark.

"Nice to meet you. Your client is waiting inside, please be quick as we don't have much time. I'll lead you to her." She spoke eloquently, without hesitation. It was intimidating to Jeongyeon, who just nodded at what she said.

The blonde woman hurried to get what gear she needed from her car. With her camera hanging around her neck, she jogged towards the woman with dark hair once more.

The woman nodded and walked into the building. The sounds of her boots were echoing in the quiet hallways. The silence was deafening.

They soon reached a dark oak door. Voices were audible on the other side, although words were not distinguishable. The dark haired woman knocked, the voices hushed down completely.

"Come in," said a woman's voice. The door opened completely, and both women stepped in the room. It was beautiful. The walls were aligned with huge windows, and in the center was a huge table.

Some of the people sitting at the table looked over to where Jeongyeon and the other woman were standing, others continued the conversation with a brunette woman that couldn't be seen too clearly.

A tall and beautiful woman approached them both, her dark hair looked stunning with the siren red lip that she was wearing. "Hello, my name is Jihyo Park," she purred, a smile curling on her lips. "I believe you've met miss Momo Hirai?"

The woman besides Jeongyeon nodded, taking a quick glare in the direction the brunette woman was sitting, and then back to Jihyo.

Jihyo's eyes scanned Jeonyeon quickly, then she continued talking. "You're Miss Yoo, aren't you? The photographer who will be taking the shots for JYP's new fashion line? I've heard very good things about you..," she giggled, and the kind smile she had turned into one full of warning, "don't disappoint."

Jeongyeon clutched her camera and nodded. There were many beautiful women, and - in her experience- those were the most dangerous ones.

"You will be photographing my client today. It's a beautiful day out, so why not go to a park and have it there? What do you think?" She looked over at the brunette and motioned her to come over.

"Yes, I think that's fine. Although we have to make sure it's a place without many people... and a place where we don't risk the costumes getting dirty," Jeongyeon mumbled, fiddling with the straps on her camera.

Jihyo nodded, brainstorming silently. "Yes, I see your points. Ah!" She looked to her side, the woman she had called over smiled and stuck her hand out to Jeongyeon.

"Hello! My name is..." she froze, her mouth moving, but no sound coming out of it.

Jeongyeon's eyes widened, and it felt like she had just been punched in the stomach. "...Sana?"

The woman before her stopped, her face turning as pale as Jeongyeon's.

[Check our my twitter for updates and shitposts // @dahyunfightme]