2

"Standing here in an empty room, I saw you there and my blood ran cold. Take me back to that long September, don't know how I ever let you go."

"I'm sorry," the brunette mumbled, withdrawing her hand, "do I know you?"

Jeongyeon nodded. She could feel her mouth moving, but no noise was exiting it. Finally, she took a deep breath and gave the woman an intense look. "You're Sana, aren't you?"

"It's Miss Minatozaki to you, Miss Yoo," Momo snapped at Jeonyeon. She nodded apologetically in return.

Sana nodded, "I am! Do you know me through JYP? I'm somewhat well-known within my field, aren't I?" She let a small giggle escape her lips.

Jihyo smiled, "You're basically a celebrity, Sana. Using the words 'well-known' doesn't do your popularity justice. It's very impressive that a model outshines even the most popular idols."

Jeongyeon was bewildered. She couldn't believe that Sana didn't recognize her. Both had very beautiful memories together. Jeongyeon shook her head, a bittersweet filling coursing through her body. 'How cruel,' she thought to herself. 

"Well, Miss Yoo,"Jihyo's loud voice snapped the blonde woman out of her thoughts, "I'm glad introductions are out of the way, but we should get Sana ready to go. She does have a busy schedule this week."

Momo shot Jeongyeon a glare, upset at the fact that she had referred to Sana so casually. She wanted to ask this woman who she was to her employer, but she bit her tongue. 

Feeling Momo's burning glare on her back, Jeongyeon bit her lip and stood quiet.

Sana nodded at Jihyo's words. "Right! Momo, Jihyo, why don't you both go ahead and get the outfits ready? I'd like to speak to the photographer about the process of my photoshoots. We don't want her to get to confused on her first day, do we?" The model smiled innocently at her manager and bodyguard.

"Of course, dear," Jihyo smiled, ushering Momo out the door, along with representatives and other coordinators. After a few seconds, Sana and Jeongyeon were the only left in the room. It seemed bigger to Jeongyeon all of a sudden.

"Jeongyeon," her voice cut through the silence. Hearing this woman call her name like she did all those years ago made goosebumps appear on her arms. "I haven't seen you in so long. You're as beautiful as always."

The blonde woman toyed with her camera, at loss at what to say. Sana smiled, and continued speaking. "How long has it been since those days?"

"Six," she breathed. The words seemed to be stuck in Jeongyeon's throat. It seemed unreal that the woman who was torn away from her so horribly was standing before her once more. 

The model smiled sadly. "Six, huh? It felt like an eternity." Sana strutted towards the other woman, who was struggling to compose herself. Her hand touched Jeongyeon's as she got closer to her face. A gentle whisper escaped her lips, "I'm here."

Sana's skin felt soft on Jeongyeon's hand.

Momo shifted her weight from one foot to the other. Jihyo had asked her to look over Sana while she was talking to the photographer, but it was taking too long for her liking. Uneasy, she knocked on the door gently and spoke without opening it. "Miss Minatozaki, we will be late."

Sana withdrew from Jeongyeon, "Yes, Momo, we're going." Her dark eyes turned to Jeongyeon's. "Let's do our best today, alright?" With a small smile, she turned on her heel and walked out.

Jeongyeon stood still, frozen to the spot. Her mind and heart were both racing, as she couldn't process what had just happened.

"Miss Yoo," said Momo, upset that Sana was waiting on her, "We're waiting on you."