3

"I was young, didn't know bout love. You were wild, couldn't get enough."

"Alright, thats a wrap!"

The photographers and models sighed, thankful that it was over, since the heat had begun to catch up to them. Jeongyeon looked over at the two models, who were chatting and shaking hands.

Sana smiled at her co-worker and pulled her hand away from Mina's. Even though the heat had begun to be unbearable, Mina's hands were still cold. There was noticeable tension between the two women.

"So," began Sana, "Mina, what do you do besides modeling? Hobbies?"

The woman nodded. "I'm a dancer. I help my friend teach children ballet at her studio."

"You do ballet? I didn't think you were the type."

"Yes, I've been dancing since I was a child," the model said dismissively, annoyed at the woman before her.

Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon gave each other a small look. Both had been eavesdropping, but chose to say nothing about it. Both photographers looked at their laptops, checking the pictures they had taken for any defects.

A gentle sigh escaped Jeongyeon's lips as she clicked through Sana's photos. Chaeyoung looked at the woman besides her, who seemed lost in her photos and teased her.

"Hey, Jeong, you're drooling." She giggled as the other woman blushed, embarrassed. "She's pretty, isn't she?"

Jeongyeon looked towards the models. Sana - who looked frustrated - was still trying to make conversation with Mina.

"Who? Sana?"

The photographer shook her head. "Mina. She's very beautiful."

Jeongyeon scoffed. "They're models. They're supposed to be beautiful."

"I know, I know. It's just that, well, I'm not sure. She gives me a vibe, that's all."

The blonde woman looked at her co-worker oddly, but shrugged it off as it was none of her business.

"So," Chaeyoung began, elbowing the other woman gently. "What's your deal with Sana?"

"What do you mean? Sa -- I mean, Miss Minatozaki and I don't have deals or anything of the sort," she mumbled, correcting herself out of fear that Momo might reprimand her once more.

Chaeyoung shook her head. "You can't lie to me, Yoo. I know people have beef when I see it."

"Minatozaki and I don't have," she quoted in the air, "beef, as you call it. We knew each other in high school, that's about it."

"If you say so. But whatever it is, don't let it get in the way of work. And," she pointed to the silver ring on Jeongyeon's left hand, "that." She gave the blonde woman a smile and walked towards Jihyo.

Jeongyeon touched the ring, grazing over her fiancee's name, which was engraved on it. Nayeon had proposed a year ago, and their wedding was approaching fast. It was all her fiancee could speak about. A small smile crossed Jeongyeon's lips as she recalled how excited Nayeon had been when she said yes.

"Miss Yoo! How were the shots?" Jihyo beamed at Jeongyeon, peering over her shoulder. "Wow, Sana looks great! She has a good eye for photographers."

"Thank you, Miss Park," Jeongyeon smiled, thrilled at the fact that she was praised.

The woman nodded,"Now, let's go inside. Sana and I must be going."

"Wait! Wait!" Sana jogged towards the two women, smiling. "Jeongyeon, give me your number."