Rami

You are a 26 year old woman.
You work at a bar.

"Only 30 more mins until I can go home" you whisper to yourself as you check the time on your watch. It was 12:30 am and you were exhausted. The bar was empty and all you were doing was wiping down the sides of the bar. You hear the door open and your head slowly turns to see who it is. There he is. Rami said Malek. He's been a loyal customer to your pub, less so when he's become famous. As he walks to the bar you remember the "moment" you shared last time he came in to drink a beer.
"Hi (y/n). Pint Of beer please" said Rami. You pour him a pint of beer and he pays you. "All alone?" You ask as you put the money in the cash machine. "Yeah. I've just been out. I needed some time to myself" he replies. "Where have you been?" You ask as you pour yourself a drink of Diet Coke. "Just an interview" he replies, blushing as if embarrassed. "Ooh how exciting" you reply, sarcastically. "May I ask with who?". Rami just sits there. A smirk begins to grow on his face as he looks you up and down. "I'll tell you, if you do something for me first" he says adjusting his position in the bar stool. "Oh yeah? What's that?" You reply, starting to understand what he was implying. Rami says nothing. He gets up and beckons you to follow him with his finger, so you do. This is it, it's happening again. You get butterflies in your tummy as you follow him. He leads you to the supplies cupboard. You hesitate but enter, it's rami fucking malek you wouldn't say no to him. As you're both in the closet he looks at you lustfully and says "I made you come with one finger. Imagine what I could do with two." A massive smile spreads across your face as you start to laugh. Rami puts a finger across your lips to keep you quiet. You stare into each others eyes. Rami's look so beautiful. He leans in and kisses you. You feel the passion as you kiss him back. He starts to move with the kiss making it more heated. He cups your face as he kisses more passionately, begging for more. You start to lightly move your hands down his chest to his trousers where you've found the zip. You start to unzip his trousers and he lets a little moan slip. You smile. You can feel his erection and it's harder than you remember it to be. You pull his member out of his underwear and start pumping. He starts groaning "oh Fuck (y/n). That's good" he whispers with his lips still very close to yours. He stops kissing your lips and moves his kisses down your neck. You let out a little moan. Suddenly, he turns you around so you're facing a bunch of shelves with cleaning products on. He pushes you down to hold on and lean on the shelves as he pulls your jeans off. He stands for a second admiring you and stroking you. "Fuck me. Please" you ask Rami. He doesn't hesitate. He rips your underwear off and rubs his member on your checks and then enters. He thrusts into you, hard, getting deeper and deeper. "Oh fuck (y/n)" Rami moans as he pounds you mercilessly. "Oh my god Rami" you let out as you grasp onto the shelves in desperation and pleasure. "Oh my - I'm coming" you loudly moan as Rami's thrusts get deeper and sloppier. "Fuck. Fuck. No. Not yet you're not." Rami replies as he slips out of you. He quickly flips you round so you're facing him and he lifts your leg up so he can get deeper. He enters you again whilst kissing you and feeling your breasts. "Oh fuck (y/n) you're fucking amazing" Rami moans as he gets close to his high. "Shit Rami, I'm coming" you scream as you squirt all over him. "Fuck me too baby" Rami yells as he pulls out and cums on you.
You both stand there out of breath looking at each other. Rami cups your face " that was better than last time" he said as he pulls you in for one more kiss. You kiss back before breaking away to put your underwear and jeans back on and pass Rami his trousers. "That was a well done gift for your interview today" you say as you smile and walk out the supply cupboard with Rami following. Thankfully no one was in the pub. "I've got to go, I've got another interview tomorrow" Rami tells you as he gulps down and finishes his beer and leaves the pub. "Bye sexy" you say after him. He turns around and blows you a kiss then leaves the pub. You blush. This would have been a perfect evening however, you remember there's a security camera watching the supply cupboard. You have a lot of explaining to do tomorrow.