Ahkmenrah

You're visiting your local museum in Central Park with your family however you've gotten lost.

You stumble around the dark room not knowing where to turn. Suddenly, you hear a bang! You turn your head sharply to the direction of the noise and faintly see a casket. You walk towards the ancient artefact. It looks beautiful in the dim light as all its colours make a canvas of beauty. You slowly start to open it, constantly looking behind you, in fear of anyone finding you.

When you open the door fully you realise it's empty and sigh in disappointment. "Hey!" You head someone shout behind you. "Get your hands off my stuff!" You spin around so fast you could've fallen over to see who the voice belonged to.

There in front of you was a beautifully handsome man, dressed head to toe in gold and colour, looking like a God on Earth.
"I'm so sorry" you reply skeptically, wondering what will happen next.

"You could have broken it" the God replied, walking closer to you. "I'm Ahkmenrah" he continues.
"I'm y/n" you reply. "I'm really sorry. I'll just leave.... if you can tell me the way out" you say, giggling a little.
"I can show you, but for a price" Ahkmenrah says with a smirk growing on his face.
"What do you have in mind?" You ask as you walk closer to him. You both stare at each other for a second before Ahk leans in and places a soft kiss on your lips.

You feel him smile as the kiss gets more aggressive, with him placing his hands on your back, leading to your ass. You pull down his brown shorts to reveal his throbbing dick already as hard as a stick.

"When was the last time you had sex?" You asked pulling away from the kiss.
"I don't remember" he replied leaning back into the passionate kissing. You slowly start to move your hand up and down his member and feel him tensing with pleasure. You're already really wet.

You start to pull down your jeans and underwear while Ahk pulls off your shirt and bra. Suddenly, he flips you around and bends you over his casket. You can feel his member being rubbed on your back before he inserts it in your opening. You wince at the pleasure whilst moaning "Fuck".

He starts slow, pumping into you, filling you up with love. You can feel yourself getting closer to your high when he picks up the pace. Just before you climax he pulls out and turns you around to face him and lies you down on the floor. He gets on top of you and inserts himself again, this time more rough. With every pump and moan you can feel him getting sloppier as you both get closer to your high.
"Ahhh fuck y/n. I'm gonna cum!" Ahk shouts. "Fuck me too" You shout in reply as he gets faster and faster until you squirt all over the floor and he cums inside you. You can feel his juice spray into you as a massive smile spreads across your face.

You both collapse sweatily on the floor for a few seconds, coming to terms with what just happened. "That was amazing!" Ahk said as he stands up to gather your clothes for you.
"Yeah it was pretty good" you say as you get dressed. "So, how do I get out of here?" You ask, wanting your reward.
"Oh yeah. It's just through that door" Ahk replies with a smirk as he kisses your head and walks into the shadows. You smile after him for a second, before turning to leave, knowing you'll probably never see him again.

I know this one's a bit weird but idc lmao.