Snafu

Fight me on this but Snafu is the biggest turn on honestly smh. He's so attractive AHKSBXJDJ

"I can't believe it's happening" you squeal as you put your clothes on "he's coming home!"

You hear a knock at the door and run down the stairs as fast as you can to answer it. "Hey beautiful" Snafu says as he looks you up and down in awe. "Omg Merrill!! I've missed you so much" you yell as you give him a massive hug. "I've missed you too (y/n)" He replies as he hugs you tighter.

You missed his smell. As you hug him tighter you take a big sniff of his clothes; they're dirty but smell just like him. As you both let go you stare into each others eyes. "Well, what are you looking at? Come in!" You say as you pull him through the door by his arm. He laughs and let's you.

You drag him into the kitchen where you stop in the middle and stare at him. He's so beautiful. Rugged and dirty but it suits him, a lot. He's perfect. "Now what are YOU looking at" Snafu giggles as he steps closer to you pulling you into a passionate kiss. You've missed this and so has he. The passion lasts for a few seconds but then it turns heated.

Merrill starts to lead you into the living room, still connecting lips. Slowly, he lays you down on the couch whilst getting on top of you. "Merrill not now. I need to make you some food you're probably starving" you say breaking the kiss, cupping his beautiful face. "I am starving. For you" he replies, smiling, planting his lips back onto yours. You let him. You both move with the kiss, grinding bodies.

Snafu stops kissing you and starts planting kisses down your neck. You silently moan, not letting him know how bad you want him. When he reaches your breast, he lifts his head and starts to lift up your top. You hesitate but let him. Before you knew it your top was on the floor and your breasts were exposed, you didn't wear a bra that day, for this reason...

"Wow. I've missed these." Snafu whispers as he lowers his head again and starts leaving love bites on your tits. You've missed this, it felt amazing. As he kisses your breasts, you run your hand through his hair, admiring every strand. Then, moving your hand to take his top off too. Soon both shirts were on the floor and you were stroking his dirty, toned, sexy body, gagging for him.

"You want it?" Snafu asks as he sees your desperation. You nod and reply "I love you so much" Snafu smiles and pulls your jeans and underwear off, " I love you more, (y/n)." His words melt you.

Without a warning, you felt him enter you. You let out a loud moan, pleasing him, wanting more. You felt the pleasure you remember he gave you before he left for the war, but it felt better. It felt right. Snafu starts pumping into you slowly, building up the pleasure. He starts to moan as he stares at you and your beauty. He leans in and starts kissing you again as he moves faster.

Deeper. Faster. Harder. It keeps getting better and better. "Fuck (y/n). You're so amazing." Snafu yells as he thrusts deeper and sloppier.
"Oh my god Merrill, I'm going to cum" you scream as your legs start to shake.
"Oh god me too (y/n)" he yells back, fucking you like he's never fucked you before.

You both yell as you come together. You release all over him and the couch as you feel his wonderful insides release inside you. Filling you up giving you immense pleasure.

You both take a moment to stare at each other breathlessly. Slowly, he pulls out. He plants a kiss on your lips and pulls up his underwear and trousers as he gets off you and stands up. You pull a blanket around you as you stand up too.

"That was amazing, (y/n). You have no idea how much I wanted- no. How much I needed that. I love you so much" Snafu says bringing a tear to his eye. You sigh and kiss him, fighting back the tears. He had been gone for 2 years and might have to go for another year. You start to tear remembering how much you missed him. You stand there together in the living room, hugging. Embracing each other making sure to never forget this moment for the rest of your lives. Inhaling each other's scents knowing you might never smell each other again. These thoughts break your heart. You love him so and he loves you too.

"Now, how about that food?" You ask as you break the hug. Snafu smiles and nods.

Sorry about the shit, short end. I don't know how to end it so I'm leaving it like that lmao.