The Party (Pt. 1)

It was a normal Saturday night, I was being forced in a tight dressed, being shown off to some drunks that my boyfriend, Michael, called his friends. It was like this every week, I'd be pulled off and away from my friends to sit in mine and Michael's shared apartment and attempt to convince him that we should order in and stay home instead, but like every week, here I was, standing in a house full of people I barley knew in my fitted dress and heels with my hair full of big curls and more makeup than I would like to have on, but it was what Michael wanted, and he usually gets what he wants.

The relationship I'm in now isn't one I'd like to be in, it was one I wanted to escape but I couldn't, there was no way. Except for a few friends, that I wasn't too close with due to Michael always keeping me away from everyone, so I didn't have anywhere to turn to. I moved out, traveled away from my family and moved in with Michael so I had no where to go, and to top it off I couldn't afford to live on my own because I was just a beginning YouTuber so yes I made money from it, but not enough to live out in LA by myself.

I've never felt so alone with so many people around. Everyone was so loud, everyone cheering on people to do dumb things, people making out on any surface they could find, and my so-called boyfriend no where to be in sight. All I wanted to do was to go home to my quiet apartment where I had Netflix, hot tea and warm blankets, but to go home I first had to find my drunk boyfriend and attempt to drag him home.

I wandered throughout the house searching rooms, wandering in on things I didn't want to see from people I didn't know until I finally found Michael passed out on the bed in the back room. I shook him softly, hoping I could wake him up without upsetting him, but sadly that wasn't the case and Michael woke up angrier than I would've ever thought.

His eyes were almost red as they glared at me, going on about how I shouldn't have woken up, telling me things about how useless I was and how I wasn't going anywhere in life. We haven't been getting along lately, constantly fighting but tonight he was fueled by alcohol and I was seeing a side to his anger that I have yet to see, and then he said something that I didn't expect, he told me he's been cheating on me for most of the two year relationship, how he was using me and he didn't care for me. I wasn't mad, I wasn't crying, I just stood in the same spot, staring at my feet as Michael continued to yell more and more. It wasn't until a floppy haired boy grabbed me by the shoulders and telling me he was getting me out of there that I even realized there were other people still there at the house.

I was still in my daze continuing to stare at my feet, in the car owned by someone that I hadn't even taken the time to look at.

"Who are you?" I whispered, keeping my eyes where they were.

"I'm David," He cheerfully announced.

"David?"

"I'm Liza's boyfriend!"

Liza was one of the few friends I made in town, and the only one that I had been able to go out and see, even if it was rare. We continued to drive in silence further and further away from the house.

"David?"

"Hm?" He hummed in response.

"Where are we going?"

"Your place, I called Liza, told her what happened and her and a few of our friends are going to meet us there to get all your things and move you into our house."

I didn't question it, I didn't argue. I didn't know what to do, I was still in so much shock. How could someone lie to someone for so long? How could they hide another relationship from them? Fake emotions so well for so long? I've never been lied to so much for so long, and it made me question everything that I've gone through, and every friendship I made.

Once we reached the apartment, I followed David out of the car and towards the group of people that circled in front of the door to the complex. Liza wrapped me in a hug and David filled everyone in and the next thing I knew was that I was handing over my keys, and all my stuff was being piled into everyone's cars. Liza took the keys to my car and drove me back to what I assumed was David's house.

I was lead to a room in the back that had a huge wall painting of David's face. I turned to Liza and David confused.

"This is Scott's room, he won't be back until later tomorrow, you'll stay here tonight and we'll get everything sorted out and unpacked then. Just sleep, you need it." David explained.

Liza handed me the overnight bag she made me and they both left me to sleep.

A/N Sorry there's no Scott in this part! He'll be in the next one I promise, this just one just ended up longer than I expected.