The Party (Pt. 2)

Everyone was asleep, and Scotty came home earlier than anyone expected, the house was both quiet and dark, something the man wasn't used to, but he enjoyed. He slipped off his shoes and headed towards his room.

Tired he didn't even bother to turn on his lights, he just threw his wallet into the night stand by the bed, pulled off his black jeans and T-shirt and crawled into bed.

Y/n was shifted awake from the movement on the other side of the bed, rolling over to and looking straight into the face of a stranger and letting out a loud squeal, waking up everyone in the house and startling Scotty straight off the bed and onto the floor.

            A flood of people came into the room looking between Y/n covering herself with the comforter and Scotty on the floor.

            "Scott! What are you doing here?" David asked.

            "What am I doing here? Why not, 'why is there a girl in my bed'?"

            David explained everything to Scotty, and by the end of it, Scott made a bed for himself on the couch (even though Y/n offered to let him have his bed), and after calming herself down, Y/n finally fell asleep.

**Time Skip to three weeks later**

            It's been three weeks since David moved you into the Vlog Squad house, and you and Scotty have gotten close, you were moved into the room across from Scotty's but you seemed to be in his room more than you were in your own. Scotty was walking around his room, talking to his camera for a vlog, but you were getting bored and inpatient.

            "Scootttyy." You dramatically stretched out his name as you rolled over to your back, flopping your arms onto the bed.

            "Yes Y/n?" He chuckled.

            "I'm bored, pay attention to me." You huffed.

            Scotty laughed as he turned off his camera, placing it on the bedside table and crawling over until he was right above you. You felt butterflies in your stomach and your heartbeat in your throat, you and Scotty were close, but your never been this close before. On each side of your head, Scotty's arms were flexed, he bent down, his lips by your ear.

            "A bit needy today aren't we?" He whispered in your ear, goosebumps covering your skin and the only response was from you swallowing the lump in your throat.

"Is this enough attention?" He chuckled.

"Woah, I didn't expect this." Todd exclaimed as he opened the door, causing your face to go red as you both looked his way.

"I didn't mean to walk in on something." He continued as he bolted out the door.

Scotty quickly kissed your cheek as he ran out the door as well, leaving you still on the bed confused and even more red, wondering if he really did like you or if he was just messing with you.