Amnesia

A/N sorry I haven't really known what to write for this book, but I guess I can give it a go.

It got to the point where Y/n couldn't take the hate anymore, it seemed to be everywhere. She suspected that being with Scotty would cause a few people to have a negative view on her, but she never suspected it to be like this. She never thought it would be this bad, not only did these comments show up on David's blogs, but they quickly made their way to Scotty's channel, and from there it just escalated soon landing in the comment section of her own private social media, she couldn't get away from it. Y/n knew that she shouldn't read the comments, she knew she shouldn't have thought about them too much, but as soon she was one she was pulled in and she couldn't help but read every single one.

"She'll never be good enough for him."

"He deserves better."

"Literally anyone else would have been a better choice."

"He could have anyone and he chose her?"

The comments never seemed to end, everywhere they seemed to follow, echoing in her head. Tears began to well up in her eyes as she read comment after comment, tag after tag, tweet after tweet, to the point she was questioning the same thing. Y/n heard the door open signaling that her boyfriend was home, knowing that he would be soon at her side. Before Scotty had reached their shared bedroom, Y/n quickly closed her laptop and locked her phone, trying to hide the fact that she was crying moments before.

"Hey beautiful, how was your day?" He asked as he sat next to her on the bed, pulling her into his lap.

"Just like every other day." She quietly responded, trying to hide her breaking voice.

"I need to go out." She said as she went to grab her shoes by the bed.

"Great idea! I'll go with you!" Scotty beamed

"I need to go on my own, Scotty."

"What's wrong?" He looked at the girl with worry in his eyes, concern laced in his voice as he spoke.

"Nothing, I just need to think." Y/n slipped out of the room, heading down the stairs and out the door.

Scotty was completely lost at what happened, wondering if he did something to upset his girlfriend. Looking over he noticed Y/n's phone lighting up with multiple notifications, grabbing it as he ran out the door, hoping to catch her before she got too far.

Y/n was about to cross the street as Scotty made it out of the building's door, watching her begin to cross the street, running towards the road as he called out her name, but then something unexpected happened as Scotty watched in horror as the girl that he loved took the impact of a car just feet away from her.

He ran over to his girl, calling out her name as people began to crowd around to see what happened, their voices blurred as people yelled for help, trying to ask the man if she was okay, but nothing was clear to Scotty as he held his girl in his lap with tears filling his eyes.

"You'll be okay, it'll be okay, I promise, we'll fix everything, I promise, I love you, don't go." Scotty mumbled to himself as he hoped that you would hear him as he held your limp body close to his own.

***

Scotty sat in the waiting room with the rest of the Vlog Squad, everything quiet and his friends tried to comfort him. Normally someone would've been filming, cameras and phones in everyone's faces, but not this time. The group had been in the emergency room many times before and no one ever thought twice about filming, but today was different, and it scared Scotty even more at the fact everyone was being quiet and to themselves.

"Y/L/N" A nurse called causing the whole squad to stumble up from their spots hurrying over, looking at her with hopeful eyes. She didn't say much else, motioning for the group to follow her up the hallway.

She stopped outside of a room, and everyone could see Y/n through the glass door as the nurse explained everything to them, followed by her allowing them to go in as long as they stayed quiet.

Everyone quietly talked to themselves as Scotty made his way to Y/n's side, her eyes fluttering open as she heard voices fill her room.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." Scotty said, a smile making its way to your face as he realized you were going to be okay.

Y/n looked around the room, completely confused about all people in the room, they all looked concerned and happy to see her , but she didn't know any of the people that were in front of her.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" She asked the room, looking over to the man at her side as she watched his smile fall.

"Well, I'm David-" Everyone introduced themselves to her as they told her how they all met, telling her stories of their times together, her learning the man beside her was actually her boyfriend and that they had been together for quite some time.

***

After talking for quite a while, everyone left, leaving Y/n alone with Scotty, the room stayed quiet as everyone left, Scotty moving to sit at the end of Y/n's hospital bed looking at her in silence as she focused on the hands she placed in her lap.

"I'm sorry I don't remember you." Y/n finally spoke, her voice hoarse from not speaking for most of the day, even with amnesia, she seemed to stay her quiet shy self.

Scotty looked at the girl, amazed that she was finally talking to him again, he grabbed her hands looking into her eyes. "Don't apologize, it's not your fault, none of this will ever be your fault."

"You love me don't you?"

Scotty looked at her shocked, he hadn't even told her those words himself, not like she'd remember if he did anyway.

"It's that obvious, huh?" He nervously laughed.

"I wished I remembered everything, it would make things so much easier."

"You'll remember in your own time, and until then I'll do everything I can to get your love once more."

"Can I try something?" Y/n quietly asked, her eyes looking back towards her hands now being held by her boyfriend's. Scotty nodded as his hands were pulled closer to the girl, making sure he was careful as he was brought closer. His face was just inches from hers and he looked at her lips, wanting to kiss her more than anything right now.

Y/n noticed where his gaze was as she slowly brought her hand to his cheek and softly placed her lips on his, and even though she couldn't remember anything, being right here with this man just felt right.