Obeying (Part 2) [nsfw sorry]

Lapis POV

She looked hesitant at first, took a long pause and replied "y'know, I will slave~"
Hearing this made me very pleased, the tables had turned for now it was my turn to torture the master... and I was gonna make every moment last.
After she finished taking the rope off of my hands I set them free and put them infront of me to see, red marks over my two wrists.
"Hm hm hmm~" I softly laughed, before grabbing her arms. She looked up at me a bit confused as I stood even though my legs were a bit sore, taking her arms with me.
I slowly leaned back onto the bed, her arms still being held. As I payed down onto the bed, I brought her arms to my sides so that she was hovering over me. Then I moved my head upwards to her still exposed chest, starting to lick around her right breast, making her humm. I then started to lick the nipple, which was already extremely hard from before. Her hums became louder, her starting to open her mouth echoing louder. I started to swirl my tongue around it, then gripped it with my teeth and softly grinding it in-between my teeth.
"NGGGH!!" I heard her loudly grumble as I bit hard down on it, creating a bruise.
"Did it hurt?" I asked, letting go of it. As she sat upwards more so did I, so that we were both sitting upwards. "Well, a little I guess.." she said in a mumbling tone to me while looking downwards.
"Hmm hmm" I laughed as I softly licked it once again. I then switched our positions, so that I was on top of her now while she was pressed onto the bed. I then let go of her arms, and moved my head to her neck. I nuzzled my head into her neck, and I could feel her nuzzle back a little before I kissed her neck. I then started to bite and suck on her neck creating some hickeys as I went, I placed them in the shape of a heart on the left side of her neck. As I finished I started to move both of my hands to her sides, rubbing up and down as I moved them down to her thighs.
As I started to move my right hand down to her core I moved my head close to her ear and started to whisper things to her.
"I swear to you, If you'll let me, I won't stop until you're shaking and the neighbors know my name~" I said while slowly tracing two fingers to the bottom of her boxers.
"L-Lapis~  you have, no idea, how badly I want this.." she said to me, quietly whimpering. I started to move my fingers and tranche them across her core through the fabric, already feeling the damp clothing.

"Well then, let's get this started~" I whispered back into her ear before pulling down her boxers and tossing them aside.
I then moved a bit downwards, moving my knee to her core, Then applying pressure. As I started to grind my knee against her skin I could feel her hips start to rock against it. I noticed how wet she already was, and it was a lot more than I expected.
Her soft moans barley above a whisper started, her breath hitched whenever I pressed harder, but I stopped. Causing her to make a whimpering noise signaling to to keep going, but I didn't. I removed my knee from her core and moved both of my knees to hers, spreading them out and pushing them into the bed. I was now leaning over her, my knees pinning hers to the bedsheets. I started to move both of my hands to her breasts, rubbing both of her nipples in circular motions with both of my hands. Thus making them even harder than before, and making her hips start to rock begging for me there. As I heard her soft moans start up again I started to move my head to where my right hand was. I used my tongue to lick around the small bud as my right hand started to slide down between her legs. I started to bite down a little on the bud as I pushed one finger into her curling it a small bit to find the soft spot and press against it, causing her breaths to become heavy and small moans to become louder.
I pressed my finger up against it again, back and forth, in and almost out but not quite.
After about five or so minutes of that, I decided to make it a little more interesting. I pushed another finger in, adding to it but the same pace,slow and steady. Her breath hitched for a moment but the went back to its heavy breathing.
There was more room there than I had expected to be, so there was still some room but I waited.
I started to push my fingers a little faster, her making a small whimper at first.
"L-laaapis~" She said with a quiet and pleasure filled tone.
I let go of the bud and moved my head up to her ear.
"Yes Master~?" I softly spoke to her, causing shivers to her body.
I then got a very curious idea, and wanted to see the outcome of what would happen if it. I took out my fingers, leaving her still wanting more as I heard her whimper. I took her right hand and kissed it before bringing it down to her core, leaving her a bit confused but her being still high on pleasure she didn't mind much.
"Now, I want you to slowly touch yourself, Ok?" I spoke to her.
And she followed with no questions asked. At first she went a bit fast so I grabbed her hand and corrected herself, slowly rubbing.
After a few minutes I then guided her hand to make her middle finger slip inside of her. I noticed that the sheets were a bit wet so I slid my hand between her lower thighs, feeling the sticky liquid on my hand.
I then used both of my hands to move her knees more upwards, but them still being stretched and pinned to the bed.
"Faster~" I told her, and she did so, moving her finger faster and faster causing her back to arch a small bit. Hearing the soft and sudden moans escape from her lips started to make me hot and wet again.
Damn it Peri...
Myself still between her legs pinning her knees down, I could feel my own liquid start to run down my inner thighs, turning me on even more. I removed her hand from herself and placed my hand there, resting atop of her core, practically feeling the heat of her.
"O~OOh" she moaned before I commanded her to stop. Leaving her obedient yet whining for more.
I held both her hands with mine and moved them to each one of her breasts. I wanted her to play with herself to add a bit more to it, also to be a bit more interesting. "Now go on, play with yourself Master~"
I said to her, and she did. Her hands cupped both and she used her pointer finger to move the buds in Circular motions. I could see her head slightly tilt in pleasure as well as her mouth the slightest bit opened.
I moved my hand over her mound again, her still following my commands, such a good girl...
I then softly placed my thumb over her clit, trying to get her attention. She quickly titled hr head towards me and looked choosing to look either to my hand or face. I looked into her eyes, biting my lip as I could see the lust in her face and eyes, it filling her look. I broke eye contact from her trying to contain myself before I went insane. I started to slowly but hardly rub my thumb against her clit, causing her stomach muscles to tense and her mouth open slightly more than before.
I started to move it faster causing her to whine.
"Come On Peri, I know you can be louder than that~" I teased , causing her to look away ,but still whining. I went as fast as I could move my thumb, causing her body to start to tremble as she moaned.
She tried to cover her mouth with a hand before I quickly moved my free hand and grabbed hers, placing it back to her chest. "You were being so good before, you don't want to go against my commands, Not now~" I said to her, trying to get the message across that I never said to stop, I didn't want to have to punish her now anyways. Her breath started to get extremely heavy as she was trembling.
"O~Oh nnnggHhHH lAApIIsS~!" She yelled, her voice half filled with lust and half filled with slight threat. Even though she was loud, I did not stop, I kept at it. "NNNHGGGGHHH LAAAPIIISS!!" She practically screamed, it could be heard from blocks down. At this point She had stopped moving her hands and they now were resting on top of her chest.
I stopped rubbing for the moment, giving her time to breath. Her breaths were heavy and quick at first, but over time slowed down a bit. After about three minutes I reached my hand up to her face and moved it upwards. I moved my head up to hers and softly kissed her lips. I moved my head down to her mound, and picked up her legs, putting them over my shoulders as I laid on my stomach between her legs. I felt her legs as they slowly moved over my bare skin to cross over each other. I placed my hands on each side of her hips, giving me a bit more control. I slowly got my tongue close enough to lick across her area, it already being extremely wet it wasn't hard to find her entrance. I slowly slid my tongue in, exploring around the walls. I then started to swirl my tongue a bit, I could start to hear her whines as I went faster. Her whines soon turned to moans as I went in and out, her hips started to move, trying to grind against my tongue. The heat radiating off of her to me, the sounds she made, even the taste of her, turned me on even more. Hell if I had a physical switch it would have been broken by now.
My breath had already been racing by this point, wanting to give more to her, but didn't know how.
I started to slow down, and slowly took my tongue out and licking up her wet mess. It took about two or three minutes just to lick up that area, I wasn't even going to try to clean it all up with just my tongue. As I retracted my tongue into my mouth I could taste every little bit of her.
I went back upwards to her face, sliding up from my previous position, her legs still around my lower back however. I moved my hands up to her face and brought it upwards. As I leaned in to kiss her I heard
"Wait-" come from her. "Yes?" I said a bit confused.
"Your face... its, Uhmm.." she stumbled across her words, me trying to think what was wrong.
She picked up her hand and placed it on the side of my mouth and wiped it to my lips, as she took it away I could clearly see that there was still some of the liquid on my face. "Oh, hah, yeah.." I said while slightly laughing.
She then leaned in and nuzzled her nose against mine, "I love you Lapis." She said. "I love you too Peri." I said with a warm smile. She then hugged me, softly wrapping her arms around my back and her legs softly tightening around me. In that moment I could see her smile and eyes softly closed, as she slowly drifted off into sleep.

SGSGSFSFDS THAT TOOK WAY TO LONG TO WRITE
E