Exposed

Aka   t h e   h a i r b r u s h  chapter.......
Peridots POV

Finally- I thought as Lapis left the room, she said she was going to sleep for awhile before dinner. As soon as I heard the click or the light in the other room turn off I bolted to the spare bedroom, closing the door and yeeting my phone onto the bed as I hurtled myself onto the sheets. I knew the website by memory at this point I had searched it so many times, obviously in my private browser. This habit of mine I was not proud of, yet it made me feel good, kinda like a secrete you wouldn't want people to know about.
I scrolled through the videos there for me to watch, most were males and females. I went to the search bar and typed in what I had been looking for, my heartbeat speeding in excitement, I haven't been able to get back to this... habit in a long while since I've moved in with Lapis. I didn't really want Lapis to judge me with this stuff, I didn't know what she thought about it. The video had started, it started with a video of a animated female (that honestly kinda looked like me in someway) putting an electric toothbrush into herself. My hand guided itself up my shirt and behind my back, unclipping my skin toned bra and moving it off my body to the side. It then moved itself up my shirt, grazing over my left nipple as the video moved on making my body shiver. Her sounds made my core heat, that far too familiar arousing feeling. I started to rub my bud that my hand was on, still holding the screen with my other hand.
"Nya-nyhhuuuuuuuhhhh, uh, uh, mmm." I muffled, using my shirt to make my sounds less as possible loud so the neighbors wouldn't hear me. I then became needy, sliding my hand down my shorts, unzipping them and sliding them along with my underwear to my ankles. The most heating part of this video for me wasn't even the human, it was actually the sounds. Sounds had always found their way to turn me on in a way other things just can't. I brushed my finger against my now dripping slit, the wetness running down onto the bed. I wiped it up on my fingers before putting my finger into myself, feeling the much needed pleasure. My finger started slowly pumping, I didn't have to worry about being teased this time though, Lapis always teases, for I do not, I skip right to the good parts. I then looked around quickly, I could tell later on I would want something more than just my fingers. I tried to find the first thing I saw, the item being my hairbrush. I then grabbed it and hovered the handle over my slit, then slowly rubbed it against my clit. My hips rocking upwards to get more pleasure. A few minutes of low sounding grunts from me, and glancing back to the video, the sounds playing through the headphones. I then slowly pushed the hairbrush into me, I set my phone to the side and put both hands on the brush, fingers intertwining with the small bristles. One pump after another, I shoved it farther and harder into me, going faster and faster, I tilted the brush to let the end of the handle hit the soft spot inside of me, making me groan.
"Nyuh- euUuUgh- err, I-I..." my teeth gritted as I was very loud in grunting, the pleasure being very strong. My head tilted back and my eyes closed as I felt the heat in my body rise, sweat forming on my thighs and cheeks. I went even deeper and faster, my arms starting to get tired, but still going.
"Ah-ah-ah-mm, aaaAAAGF-" I bit my bottom lip hard, helping muffle the sounds better than my shirt, the sounds still able to be heard though. I opened my eyes to see the door now open, Lapis standing in the doorway with a beet red face. My body stopped moving, my hands quickly grabbing the covers and pulling them over my lower body, leaving the hairbrush still inside.
"I-I-LAPIS- UH HI- I THOUGHT YOU WERE ASLEEP HAHAH-!" I said, my eyes widened. I took a gulp.
"Well, I was asleep, until I heard the sounds of my girlfriend from the other room. I'm guessing your horny huh?" She said, the last part her eyes went to more of a seductive look. Fuck-
"I can already smell the scent of hot sex in this room." She said looking up and putting her arm at her hip. I looked to her arm. I nervously laughed before she spoke again.
"Wanna dance with me~" She said, her other arm unzipping her shorts before stepping out of them and threw at my face. I moved the shorts out of my vision and threw them to the floor, seeing her now without a shirt.
"I-I would love to..." I said smirking. I felt her grab my headphones and take them out of my ears, putting them and my phone to the side. She then lifted me out of the bed, the sheets sliding off of my exposed lower half, my shorts and underwear getting caught with them and falling off too, the hairbrush still inside me. I tried to tense to get it to fall out, but the little devil stayed, I crossed my legs to hide it. Lapis has already seen the hairbrush at this point , but I'm guessing she didn't mind. I tossed off my shirt before putting my arms to hang around her neck, she rested my thighs to hug against her hips. I then felt the hairbrush slightly move into me again, the head of it was resting on the hem of lapis' panties. Her hands now rested on my backside, holding me up. I lightly whimpered as lapis rolled her hips, causing the item to pump inside of me with her movements. I leaned forwards so that my head was now in the crook of lapis' neck, I nipped at her neck, causing her to pump the item into me more as I also now started to rock my hips.
I moaned as I sucked on lapis' neck, causing her to shiver and tilt her head to the side, her making slight sounds of pleasure along with me.
"Ah, ah, ah-ah, L-Lapiiss... uuhh...." I groaned, I tilted my head backwards. Her hands that were on my backside now tightly gripped as she started to help pump me into the hairbrush, I could now feel the head of the item hitting my soft outer flesh. I could feel the sweat rolling down my legs and arms as I was rocked. "Ah Ah aH AH AH MM-" I started to get louder with every sound. I tightened my grip on her neck, I knew my end was coming very soon. "Easy girl, easy~" She said softly.
I then took a deep breath, yelling a loud moan with a small voice crack as my back curled and I felt the brush be pushed out a small bit by the new fluids pushing through. After I came I felt Lapis slow down with the rocking, I still made small sounds of whimpers. After she had stopped she placed me on the bed, her head came down between my legs as I felt her hold my legs up with her arms and lick up my mess, sticking her tongue in a few times and swirling. She then set my legs down and came to my face, kissing my forehead and wiping up her face with her arm.
"Dinner will be ready in an hour, hopefully you'll have enough strength for dessert after." She said with a wink before walking out of the room.
Can't wait babe...